The wehrmacht squad in Italy.

The Allies had invaded Italy. Many screams are heard and gunshots fired coldly by the British. One woman in particular is crying as a British soldier comes closer to her "Come here little Italian whore. I promise I wouldn't hurt you much." The disgusting man said. Ludwig is holding his sniper rifle aiming at the soldier waiting patiently until the soldier got in closer. The Italian woman pushes the soldier away "Get away bastard! I know what you Brits did to my friends! You murdered them like they were subhuman!" The Italian woman has tears going down her eyes and she scooted closer to the wall with her back against the wall shivering afraid of what the Englishman will do. She hyperventilates closing her eyes waiting for the rape to happen when the man touched her a shot is heard going through the skull of the soldier. The woman opened her eyes looking around and see the soldier on the ground dead. Ludwig cocks the bolt on his Karabiner 98 getting up and gestures his follow Wehrmacht soldiers to rescue her. One of the German soldiers ran up to the woman. "Are you okay?" The soldier asks with a concerned look on his face. The Italian woman hugs the soldier muttering "I'm okay despite me being terrified and my name is Felicia." The German soldier nods getting her away from the battlefield until artillery went off. "Shit artillery! Felicia get inside the church now!" The German kicks open the door of the church evacuating the Italian woman and his squad inside the church and explosions are heard waiting for the artillery barrage has ended for a little bit and British accents are heard "The Jerrys are somewhere in this area. Find and murder them. Do whatever you want with the pasta eating bastards. They will just piss their nappies anyways. Felicia hugs a soldier of the Wehrmacht crying. The leader of the squad sighs. "I need to introduce myself. I am seargent Erik 21st army of the Wehrmacht. I promise to get you to safety and our sniper Ludwig will keep us covered just hide." The Italian woman nodded hiding underneath the bleachers crying terrified of what the British will do to her of the squad screws up. Erik directs his squad. "Hans take to the upper level and provide us cover fire with the Mg and Fritz go in the middle due to being a grenadier. Johann with me. We need to protect Felicia. She has valuable information on future western allies plan." The squad headed in their assigned battle positions waiting for the chance to prove themselves to the Wehrmacht. These people are Only twenty years old but yet chose to fight for Germany's right to exist against the British and American regimes.

(This is my first book im going to take seriously. I hope you enjoy and if there is anything I should improve on let me know please.)