Chapter 4

Well this is my next chapter hope you like it. .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

    I work up to Ben jumping on the side of my bed, screaming wake up wake up over and over again. When i sat up he stopped jumping and sat down smiling at me. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it making him fall over to the floor. I got up and ran to the bathroom before he could get up and kill me. I herd foot steps behind me but I made it to the bathroom and locked it before he could get me. "Collie, when i get my hands on you Im going to strangle you." he yelled though the door. "But Benny why would you do that." I use to call him Benny when we were younger. He liked when i did but now he hated it. "Collie!!! Do not call me that!!!" I herd him yell. He kept beating on the door but i wasen't going to open it. "Okay Ben i won't call you that anymore if you promise that when i open this door you want kill me." I told him. he stop beating on the and said "Fine but im still mad at you." I unlocked the door and opened it. Ben was standing there with  his arm crossed over his chest. I smiled  and ran back to my room. I got dressed and then ran down stairs. My mom was going to take me and Ben to school today because Ben mom had to work. I didn't see my dad so i guess he already went to work. My mom had the same car that Ben's mom has but hers was red.                                                                          My mom dropped us off and the first person i saw was Tommy. But my blood boiled because of what he looked like. He had a busted lip and a bruise on his cheek. He was getting out of the back seat of a yellow mustang. The red head boy was getting out the front but i couldn't see who was driving. I notice that i was just standing there. Ben had left me so go find some girl. When the car drove away they started walking towards the school and i started walking to them. Tommy notice me. When he our eyes meet i saw a little happiness in his eyes. I smiled and waved at him. The red head boy saw me and smirked at Tommy. "Hey." i said stopping in front of them. "Hi Collie. Uh thanks for the help yesterday." he said while  rubbing the back of him neck. His voice was amazing, i just want to listen to it all day. The red head boy was still smirking. "No problem." "My name is Ryan by the way. " the red head boy said. "Nice to meet you." i said and we shook hands. "Well see you later Tommy." I waved and went to go find Ben. 

        I found him in the lunch room taking to some girl. I saw Aryanna to so i made my way over to her. She was sitting at a table with some other girls and some boys. When i sat down in front of her everyone eyes turned to look at me. I normally only sit with Ben, but Aryanna seemed okay. Her bright green eyes caught mine. But Tommy's was better. Ugh I just need to stop thinking about it. Im not gay, I just haven't met the right girl. "Uh, Hey Aryanna." i said smiling at her. She looked shocked that i was talking to her. "Hey Collie. What's up." she said blushing a little. "Nothing just came to talk." i said leaning forward. "But why are you taking to me?" she asked a little confused. "I thought we were friend's." i said with a little hurt expression on my face. Even tho i was faking it. "Oh. We are. It's just you never go any where without Ben so i got a little confused." I looked over at Ben to see him still talking to that girl. I turned back to Aryanna and  shrug my shoulders. "Were in high school now. We don't always have to be together." I lied. I just wanted to talk to her so I can get Tommy out of my head. "Oh."  She said. I looked behind her and I wish i didn't.

     Tommy was sitting at a table facing me talking to Ryan and some other girl. The girl was touching him and that was making me mad. Tommy eyes looked with mine but I looked away. "Sorry I have to go." I told Aryanna. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stayed in there intel the bell ringed to go to class.

      I went to sit by Tyler again but i felt someone starting at me. I looked around and i caught Ryan's eye. He was making his way over to me. "Mind if i sit by you." he asked in a sweet voice. But I wanted to hear Tommy's. I just need to stop thinking. Before I could answer him I herd Tyler say, "Hell no. Your a loser you don't get to sit by us." I looked at Tyler and felt the urge to punch him. Ryan had a hurt look on his face and i didn't like that one bit. "Tyler you don't have to be an ass." then i turned back to Ryan. "Yes you can." he smiled and sat in the seat next to me. Tyler was still looking at me socked. I guess I just let Ryan sit there because he's  Tommy friend. If it was anyone else I would've told him no but I wouldn't be a dick about it.