Chapter Seven: "Dreams and Lessons"

Start from the beginning

The boys all stopped and stared at him, "Somebody's obviously not a morning person," Virgo whispered to Cancer.

"Anyway, you have to get up. TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Aquarius cried happily as he pranced around, attempting to put his shoe on. Everyone stared at him,

"How are you happy?" Leo groaned as he shuffled around the dorm, he had a hand mirror in his, well, hand. He looked at himself and smirked, raising an eyebrow, "Man, you look great."

"Damn right I do," Aquarius grinned, running a hand through his blue hair,

"Shut up, I wasn't talking to you."

Pisces opened the door and saw students walking outside and chattering to each other as they made their way to their classrooms. "Guys, we're going to be late if we don't make a move soon," he said, turning to face the others, he sighed and rubbed his temples as he saw Aquarius hopping while trying to put on the other shoe, while Virgo attempted to pull his t-shirt over his head, and failing, completely.

Eventually, everybody was ready, as they left the room, they saw the girls walking ahead of them and jogged to catch up with their quick paced walking. Aquarius put his finger of his lips as he crept up behind the girls, "BOO!" Aquarius was the one who squealed instead when Libra snuck up behind him and scared him. "You think that we didn't see you?" Sagittarius laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"But...WHAT? Yo-you were in front of me!" Aquarius stuttered, completely bewildered. The girls laughed maniacally as they spun on their heels and continued walking.

The boys caught up with them and they walked in silence for a while. "So, do you guys know where to go?" Aries spoke up as they hopped down the stairs and towards a random corridor. Everyone looked stupidly at each other as they stopped and looked around. The corridors were completely empty now, apart from a few people who seemed as confused as they were.

"I have a watch, it has a special function, it has a tracker installed," Leo piped enthusiastically,

"Can it track the classroom?" Aries asked,

"No, I can send it's location to a GPS and someone can track it," Leo said,

"Well, that doesn't help us!" Aries exclaimed, annoyed at him for getting her hopes up,

"I have a GPS," Virgo smiled brightly as he held up a GPS,

"Nobody cares!" Libra cried, "And, why do you have a GPS when we're going to class?"

"You never know,"

"I really wish I had a map right now," Aquarius groaned. Suddenly Taurus, who had been silent until now, pointed at one of the lockers,

"Look! There's a map!" She cried in surprise, everyone stared at the map with wide eyes, it hadn't been there before.

"What a coincidence," Aries laughed as she picked it up, examining it.

"Who's the guy you need to know when you got a place to go: What's my name? The map! Say it again! The map!" Leo sang as Aries studied the paper.

"Please shut up," she said before continuing, "My first lesson is Math," she groaned as she searched the map. Several others nodded along while the others looked at each other. "Ah, here," She said, pointing at a classroom on the map.

"Umm well some of us have English Literature," Capricorn said, taking a step towards Aries and taking the map, "So I'll take the map while those who have Math with you can go, and those who have English with me can follow me," Capricorn said, plastering a smile onto her face as she walked off with a few others behind her. Aries rolled her eyes and walked off too, the rest of the zodiacs trailing behind.

• • •

"Ugh! I want summer to be here!" Libra groaned as she flopped down onto the bed. Sagittarius laughed and looked at her,

"We've only gone to school for one day!" She said,

"That's enough for me," Pisces said, bursting into their room.

"Come on in, why don't ya," Gemini argued, as the boys waltzed into their room one by one.

"Why thank you!" Cancer smiled sweetly as he plopped himself down next to her and the boys scrambled to find a place to sit. The girls rolled their eyes as the group slowly fell into different conversations.

Their laughs echoed through the hallways as Teachers went on their rounds, wondering what was going on. At one point Orion strolled past, grinning, "kids," he said as he looked fondly at the door, his smile was quickly swept off his face, "Poor things. They won't be ready," he mumbled under his breath as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hi again, I am BACK with another chapter. So today this guy kept blocking the way for my friend and this person comes by, stops and stares, and then just goes, "are you flirting?" and walked off, it was great. Anyways.. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie