Ch.1 The Night Before

{Nikki's P.O.V.}
I'm so nervous about my first day of High School but I think it will be ok and if any thing happens I'll have some people by my side Like Twin My BFFs and My Boyfriend. Well I think I have my boyfriend will be by my side.... Only reason why I'm saying that is he's very abusive when he doesn't get what he wants. For some reason he just loves to fight if I said he got in to 15 fights a week that's a good thing. He mostly starts fights he knows he is going to win like the nerds ,shy ,and nice people like me. He also don't care if you are a male or female... Witch makes me a little bit scared to stand up to him.

 Witch makes me a little bit scared to stand up to him

Here's a picture of us I'm the one of the Left. If you look at my face I look scared to death just because I'm with him. I truly don't even want to be with him but if I tell him that he will for sure hurt me even more than he already has. He tried cheating on me with my twin (Brie Bella) but she doesn't let him ,and Yes he has Cheated before with a girl name  Summer Rae but she moved. It was hard but he said sorry and he'll never do it again and He hasn't ever sense well I don't think so.
{Someone Knocks on the Door}
I ran downstairs and opened a little crack in the door.

"Nikki it's me open the damn door", Zack Said
"Okay..." ,I replied shyly
I hate when he comes to my house ,but he doesn't know that. and so I let him in.
"Hi Zack". I said
He rolled his eyes and said, " Come on now go... ugh your so annoying!!!"
I just turn red and walk up to my room.

{Zack's P.O.V.}
We went upstairs and god why does her mom have to have her room right next to hers. Okay let's get a few things straight Nikki is just my f*** toy and I'm cheating on her with Chelsea Green. So we both sat there it was very quiet till Brie walked in.
"Nikki you have to pick a outfit for School tomorrow." Brie said
"K" Nikki replied
"Why is he here?" Brie mouthed
"Shut The Hell Up." I mounted in a angrily way
"What ever" Brie said and walk away.
Okay I kissed Brie one time but then she slapped me and i didn't want to hit her so I walked away.

•A few moments later•
"Bey." I said
Nikki waved bey to me.
"Are you for real?" I said
"Huh what do you mean..." She said
"What the f*** do you think. No hug, No Kiss, or anything? If this is how your going to treat me I'll beat the sh** out of you!!!"
She got up and was shaking and then walked to me.
I rolled my eyes and push her as hard as I could.
She just started to cry... I don't know why tho...
{Nikki P.O.V.}
When Zack pushed me i wasn't surprised but I was hurt. I get hurt every time he touches me...

•25 minutes later•
I'm stilling crying about Zack and scared about tomorrow. [Brie knocks on my door and walks in]
"What's wrong Nik?" She said
"Zack...." I replied to her
"Ohh... did you talk to Liv and Sasha yet?" She said trying to make me feel better.
"Truly Brie i haven't talked to anyone yet I'm to scared about tomorrow. I think I'm going to take a shower and then text them and go to bed." I replied
"Okay add me to the chat when you text them k." She said
"Yeah." I said as picking my pjs.
I was in the shower for 45 and then I put my pjs on and text Liv and Sasha.

(Sorry for mistakes and plz comment what you think)