"Just a cozy night, it was - what we were doing just watching a movie and having ..." Rihanna said.

Prince Harry: grilled cheese sandwichea for dinner.

"Grilled cheese sandwiches and it just - just an amazing surprise, it was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got on one knee." Rihanna said.

Prince Harry: Of course.

The look that our power couple shared can only be described as mutually besotted.

Int: Was it an instant yes from you?

"Yes, as a matter of fact I could barely let you finish proposing. I said, "Can I say 'yes' now?" Rihanna said smiling.

Prince Harry: She didn't even let me finish. She said, "Can I say yes? Can I say yes?" and then were was hugs and I had the ring in my finger and I was like, "Can I - can I give you the ring?" She goes, "Oh yes the ring." So no it was - it was a really nice moment, it was just the two of us and I think managed to catch - catch her by surprise as well.

"Yeah." Rihanna said.

Prince Harry: Was it love at first sight?

"To be very honest, I was attracted to him. And it didn't hurt that he is a jokester." Rihanna said.

Prince Harry: Definitely love at first sight for me. I mean, look at her. Have you ever seen somebody as beautiful?

Int: What were your first impressions?

Prince Harry: (gives out a low whistle) With that blue dress...

Int: And this is how long after you first met?

"Oh it would be almost two years, a little bit less than that?" Rihanna

Prince Harry: No just about - it would be about almost two years yeah.

"Just about that?" Rihanna asked.

Int: Which for most people would be quite a whirlwind. Is that how it's felt to you?

"I don't think that I would call it a whirlwind in terms of our relationship. Obviously there have been layers attached to how public it has become after we had a good five, six months almost with just privacy, which was amazing. But no, I think we were able to really have so much time just to connect and we never went longer than two weeks without seeing each other, even though we were obviously doing a long distance relationship. So it's - we made it work." Rihanna said.

Britain's Prince Harry and Rihanna pose for the media in the grounds of Kensington Palace in London, Nov

Britain's Prince Harry and Rihanna pose for the media in the grounds of Kensington Palace in London, Nov. 27, 2017. It was announced Monday that Prince Harry, fifth in line for the British throne, will marry American singer Rihanna in the spring, confirming months of rumors.