umm...i dont know what to call it haha

"Levi put me down i can walk myself" you giggled as he carried you back to your house. Levi muttered something under his breath about not being able to walk "whats that levi" you leaned into his ear and started nibbling at the helix (top bit of your ear) "stop fucking with me y/n" he grunted and you instantly knew that his little friend had started to grow (sorry if that sounds weird) "hurry up Levi, i know your a short ass but it shouldnt take this long" he started speed walking then broke into a jog as he ran to your house.

Skip bought to you by stilts "having trouble running fast cause your a levi shorts ass? Well why dont you buy stilts, your more likley to get to your destination quicker than ever" **you may break your ankles so please be careful we do not provide accident cover**

Levi threw you onto the bed and started unbuttoning his suit (was he wearing a suit or a tuxedo? I dont remember) once fully naked he looked at you expectantly, you sighed and got off the bed and started to try and undo your dress failing horribly, you coughed "uh a little help here" levi looked up as is dazed "oh right sorry" he hurried over to you nimbly undoing the buttons on the back of your dress whilst leaving butterfly kisses down the nape of your neck (idk if theres buttons on dresses but just go with it) "you seem pretty desperate levi" he chuckled undoing the last thing on the corset "you have no idea" he lifted you up and wrapped your legs around your waist and carried you to the bed. He smashed his lips into yours with what made it seem levi was groing more desperate by the minute. He broke away from your mouth breathing heavily "Lets just skip all of this foreplay crap" he lined up with your entrance and looked into ypur eyes, you nodded and he thrusted in. You didnt feel any pain at all only pleasure, you let out a moan and levi started moving at a slow pace "ngh levi faster" you dug your nails into his shoulder blades leaving little half moon crescents that started to trickle blood as he picked up his pace. Levis thrusts were nearly going at an inhuman pace now, the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room (bought to you by wanna smell like ur bf just banged you? Just spray on sex smelling perfume) sweat started to trickle down every inch of your skin as ypu started to reach your breaking point. "L-levi im gonna cum" you groaned and your eyes rolled back in your head (ur not dead ok) as you came all of his cock as his thrusts started to get sloppier. He grunted and bit his lip "im gonna-" he grunted one last time and released inside you then pulled out panting and laid beside you. "I love you y/n" you turbed your head so your eyes met full of lust "i love you to levi" ge grabbed your waist and pulled you closer so your back was aginst his chest and his finger entwined in your hair.

THE MOTHERFUCKING END!!!!!! why is it changing to mother duckling? Anyways that was very hard to write and i had to watch and read alot of fifty shades of gray. Hope you bastards enjoyed, peace in the middle east
ToastedCinnamonRole xx