14.Romantic Morning

I hope you will keep your promise and do votes and comments on every chapter.

Anyways,

The one who know me enough must be knowing the fact that I only update whenever I feel like updating and I love to give back to back updates sometimes,

irrespective of votes reads or comments. I write back to back chapters for myself, my satisfaction.

But I always crave your good response.

*****

Anika's Pov-

The sun shines brightly and through the material of this amazing tank, beautiful rays of the sun directly reached to us, blessing us with brightness.

I slowly opened my eyes only to found most beautiful and mesmerizing thing of this planet, Sleeping Shivaay.

I had seen so many movies in which the hero stared at his sleep beauty, but here, he's my sleeping hottie.

I giggled on my own thought in my mind as I didn't want to disturb his morning sleep, as I know very well how much important it is, especially when we slept so late almost like at 3 AM!

I slowly came out from his strong arms, not before kissing on his forehead and caressing his amazing hairs.

Amazing hairs!
Seriously Anika!

You're head over heels fell for this heartless of yours.

I stood up from there and slowly with cat steps I went out from there.
Soon, after a little wake, I reached at our house and without wasting a second I immediately entered into my room and quickly picked up some clothes and went for freshen up.

I was smiling like an idiot during remembering everything, our lives had taken a really good turn this time, and I prayed to god that this will remain forever like this.

After a while, I reached at that tank and found him still in deep sleep with his mouth open.

A naughty idea popped in my mind and I smirked.

I moved towards him and settled myself on the bed, just beside him

Then I held my hairs almost near the end of it and intentionally started moving them on his forehead.

My wet hairs were surely giving him a craziest sensation I thought and blushed deeply.

Then I let them move more downwards, on his eyes, near his lips and it was surely disturbing his sleep and I saw wrinkles on his forehead.