Chapter[2]

Alex POV
I woke up at the sound of an alarm ugh, morning's I hate morning's I just wish I could sleep all day but I can't I stand up and go to the shower,I look in the mirror and see my face ugh I see a bruise below my neck kinda in my jaw "I'll just cover it with some makeup ". While I was showering I remembered yesterday I was on a fight i got distracted in my thoughts about yesterday in the morning how my parents told me they wanted me to stay as a ballerina I just don't want to I was so mad at them I was thinking how am I supposed to live happy but then I came back to reality the next thing I knew I felt her hitting me in the jaw ugh . I came out of the shower and did what i needed to do .Today I have a meeting with my horrible parents and then I'm going with Steph we're going shopping for a dress for tonight we're meeting Troy at a party he told us he's bringing some friend.
- - - - - - - - - - - -Flashback- - - - - - - - - - - -
—Yesterday morning—
"Hi mom where's dad?" "Hi sweetie he's at work" she said tiredly,she just came home from work "hey mom I need to tell you something" I tell her nervously "ok sweetie what's wrong?" " remember when I told u I wanted to be a boxer ?" "Yeah but don't start with that conversation you're not getting in boxing you will be a ballerina and that's final . " she said angrily " but m-"she cut me off " I said NO!!" I just stared at her and when't to my room and locked the door and started crying "why is it that she doesn't want me in boxing ?"

So their going to a party! How else hates morning's .Who is Troy bringing?!?🧐 I know it's a little chapter but I'm a beginner and sorry for error's like I said English is not my first language, it will take me a while to update a new chapter I know it's not the best but I'm trying. 😊❤️Thank's for reading!!. See y'all later angels 👼
Please vote and comment !!
Follow me if you'll like !!
Love you all!!🖤