"Face it, Morgan. If it wasn't for that accident then we never would have met."

"Shut up," I growled. "You don't know that."

"And neither do you," he retorted. "And killing that woman wouldn't have stopped Robert -"

I let out a humorless chuckle. "Of course you would bring Robert into this." I choked him a bit harder. "You don't know what happened."

"Let me guess. Boyfriend abuses you. He doesn't get what he wants and takes it out on you. Since you're a supernatural being, you heal fast. He didn't like it and beats you harder until you snapped. It so-happens to be on a full moon which put your wolf-side on overdrive. You shifted in front of him and ripped him to shreds." I choked him harder. He's right. "You're a lot easier to read when your mad. Bit of a turn on if you ask me."

I didn't say anything to him as I released my hold. Snart started gasping for air. We heard Rip's voice break through the monitors.

"Everyone please report to the main deck immediately."

》》》》

We all rushed towards the main deck. Snart and I haven't spoken a word to each other and neither has Kendra or Ray. I could smell the tension from them. If it wasn't for my sense, let me add the fact that Kendra and I stood far away from them.

"What's going on?" Sara asked as she came in. She looked around the room and noticed the separation between the guys and girls. "And why do I feel like we're in kindergarten again?"

Rip ignored her second question. "Gideon has intercepted a trans-chronal beacon." He looked at the computer. "Gideon, show them."

Gideon popped up the Pilgrim's message on the monitors. I want to punch her face already. At least she looks pissed off, that's a plus.

"This message is for Rip Hunter," the Pilgrim started. "I'm going to make this very quick and very simple." She started to show us pictures. One was of some chick named Lisa Snart, Snart's sister. Next was of Sara with her dad and sister - with her dad's name. Then she showed us a picture of Derek. I let out a low growl when his picture came up. What did she do to my brother? "If I can't find you, I can find those you love." Then she showed us a picture of Stein's wife and Ray's deceases wife, Anna. Then she picked up Jax's dad by the back of his collar and held a gun towards his neck. "All of them will suffer and die because of you. Your family, friends, anyone you've ever cared about. Unless you surrender your younger selves to me."

"So she can erase you all from history," Rip basically concluded.

"If it's of any comfort, you won't feel a thing." The Pilgrim shoved Jax's dad forward. "As for your loved ones, I cannot promise the same thing."

Then the message ends there. I don't care if she's Queen of the Lollipop Guild, I'm going to rip her throat out with my teeth. She took Derek, my Derek. That bitch is going to pay.

Rip pound his fist on the table before he let out a sigh, "Gideon, I take it that the Pilgrim's transmission included a carrier frequency through which she can be contacted?"

"Yes, Captain," she said.

"Hail her, please."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Why are we contacting her? Let's kill her. Here's a better idea, why don't we kill the ones she loves? Everyone has a weakness, we just find out what Crouching Tiger's is."

"I wish it was that simple, Morgan -"

I gave him a look. "But...."

"The Pilgrim's file is confidential and located with the Time Masters. Unless you have a plan to sneak in and steal those files from the most secured place, please, be my guest. But I can assure you, she will kill you before your eyes could land on a single word in those files."

I glared at him the same time the Pilgrim answered the transmission. "Captain Hunter."

"Look, I'm gonna make this easy."

"I already have. The lives of your team's nearest and dearest for their younger selves."

"And I'm gonna counter that demand with an offer of my own. I will surrender myself if you spare the lives of my crew and their loved ones."

She rejected it immediately. "A noble gesture. But worthless. My directive is to eliminate your entire team, not just you."

"Yes, well, I'm not talking about me now. I'm offering you me in the past." The team and I gave him a surprised look. He would give up his younger self just like that. No, he must have a plan. A crazy one if he hasn't told us about it. "Rip Hunter before he became a Time Master. Eliminate him, and this team will never have been."

The Pilgrim looked just as shocked as the rest of us. "If this is some kind of trick -"

"It's no trick. Enough people have died at my expense. Gideon will send you the location." The transmission ended there. Rip looked at Snart. "And, Mr. Snart, your wish is about to come true. You're going to meet my younger self."

Someone play some dramatic music.

》》》》

A/N: Not going to lie. I've been delaying this book because only a few more chapters, I believe less then 10, till the first book of Frost Bite is over. Good news, yes I will do a second one. For the title, I'm stuck between Someone Like You, I Won't Give Up, Temptation, or Ruined.

*Not edited.*