Summer Nights

A/N: Helllllooooo! SO yes, this is a replica of grease just with different characters, following a larry romance. AGAIN ALL CREDS TO THE MOVIE im just following it along. I literally downloaded the movie to my phone so i could write this as accurate as possible. I dedicated this to kayla obviously because she begged for it. 

And its a musical movie and kinda hard to write down so the scene may change alot and all the lyrics are italicized but yeah omg ok enjoy loves :)))

 also bless your heart if you haven't seen this movie it is litterally the greatest and in each chapter ill put a video of whatever song their singing ok. 

____________

"I'm going back to London - I might not never see you again." The pretty, curly-haired boy exclaimed sadly, his green eyes glittering like emerald jewels in the setting sunlight. Louis shook his head, grasping on to his arms . "Don't, don't talk that way, Harry."

The lanky boy inches away from him simply shrugged his shoulders, a weak smile appearing on his face. "But it's true. I've just had the best summer of my life and now I have to go away." Harry said quietly, his head titling down disappointingly. "It isn't fair."

Soon, Harry's mind was filled of their entire time spent together, mashed together like a movie montage ; the countless amount of sandcastles they built together, their runs on the shore as they got their toes wet in the sand, Louis holding Harry in the water, claiming he wouldn't let go every time the ocean threatened to push them over with large waves, the thousands and thousands of soft kisses and the gentles touches and lastly, the night before, where Harry gave up one of his most precious belongings right there on the beach, under the moonlight as a near bye portable radio played on the cool jams station.

"Loooveeee is a many splendid thiiinng..."

Harry was brought back to reality as Louis lifted Harry's chin with a single finger, his bright blue eyes staring down at his pink, plump lips, while Harry's stared up at Louis' with his own, admiring his long eyelashes with desire. Louis leaned in quickly, pressing their mouths together passionately, and Harry relaxed momentarily, melting in his touch. Louis' hand wrapped around Harry's neck and pulled him even closer, deepening the kiss and his other hand traveling down Harry's body. Harry squeaked out, putting his hands against Louis' chest and pushing him back a bit.

"Louis, don't spoil it!" He whined breathlessly. "It's not spoiling it, Harry. It's only making it better. Louis retorted back quickly. Harry frowned, his hands wrapped around Louis' neck. "Louis, is this the end?" He questioned, searching his eyes frantically for any sort of answer. Louis let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head chastely. "Of course not, it's only the beginning."

___

"This is the main bran, Ben Winstan, beginning your day with the only way. music, music, music!

Get out of bed, it's the first day of school, don't be a slob, don't get a job. Go back to class, you can pass. 

And to start the day off nice and fine, we're gonna play a new old favorite of mine."

Louis groaned as he reached around to shut the damned alarm off, hand slapping the soft wood of his dresser and hitting everything but. Fuck Ben Winston, his voice annoying and cheery. And fuck school, he didn't want to go, but he had a reputation to uphold. The speedy voice  was soon replaced by Louis' favorite song and his demeanor changed slightly. He groaned, stretched and sat up, scratching his belly through the thin material of his white tee and then reaching over to turn the radio up. He nodded his head to the beat and got out of his messy bed, sauntering to his small, single bathroom in his room. He stood in front of his mirror, staring at his flattened hair and shook his head in disapproval. This wouldn't do. He reached for his favorite tube of hair gel and slicked it back skillfully, still  swaying his hips to the beat and even singing along.