Don't give your hopes up

Despite the seasons through out the year; summer, autumn, winter and spring.
There are also seasons in life that everyone goes through,each one with different lengths. The season of loss, the season of trial, the season of moldness of the character, and the season of goodness, blessings and victories.

Elizabella Flourintina is still waiting for the good, for in the deepness of her heart, there is still hurt and the longing for revenge.

Twenty-five more years have passed. It has been a total of 100 years since she lost her parents and when Jadis began to rule most of Narnia.

In Aslan's tent ,Bella sat with the lion as she ate a plate of purple seedless grapes. They were in comfortable silence after a conversation until Aslan spoke once again.

"I sent out the fox to gather up troops "

Bella swallowed her crushed grape as she stared the the great lion confused. " What for?" she asked with her Narnian accent.

Aslan glanced at her, there was a look in his eyes. He did not have to say anything because he knew that Bella has become very wise over the decades.

Bellas mouth opened slightly. "it's time."

" Not exactly today dear one, but very close than you think...very close " Aslan replied

Below nodded "its been so long... If none of this never happened, I would have been dead already...years ago as a matter of fact " she smiled looking at Aslan "we've come a long way "

Aslan shook his head slowly "Elizabella, you have come a long way, I see that your heart yearns to get back what belongs to you, your moment is very close"

Bella nodded with a sigh,knowing that he was more than right " May I ask your permission to go visit Mr. Tumnus, it's been almost two years since I last gone" she knew she was free to go but it was wise to a ask the great king.

The great lion chuckled "He has become a dear friend to you  hasn't he?"

"yes, he has " Bella grinned.

"tomorrow Morning  you may leave, you should arrive by evening since you will travel by horse " Aslan gave her unneeded permission.

" Yes, thank you, now will you excuse me,i will pack my things " Bella got up, picking up the plate on the way.  She walked to exit Aslan's tent.

" Bella?" Aslan's voice stopped her.

Bella turned facing him waiting for what he had to say.

" Do not give your hopes up, not now " Aslan firmly said.

Bella took a deep breath in, giving him a nod and exited the tent.

She headed straight towards her tent across from Aslan's only to be stopped by another voice, she easily recognized that voice.how could she not.

"Yes Orieus" she looked at her bestfriend who was an adult to be 26 in the human world, it would like.

"would you like to duel? " He grinned.

Bella smirked " if your ready to be defeated" orieus gave her a playful glare, "once I pack my things. I will be visiting Tumnus tomorrow"

Orieus nodded " alright "

Bella chuckled entering her tent.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

The very next morning, just as the sun arose lighting up the land of Narnia. Bella awoke with a yawn as a female centuar outside her tent called her name.