#StopTheCliche

#StopTheCliche

Have you ever read a book on here, where you’re supposed to be the leading character of the storyline, but realize that the way “you” are described don’t match the way you REALLY are?

Have you ever read a book where you are told that you “hate your body” but then you look in the mirror and see your cute ass staring back at you, and you don’t relate to the book at all?

#StopTheCliche is a tag for all the people in the wattpad community. The people who enjoys books that you are supposed to be involved with, but don’t relate to in any way, shape or form.

(As an example)

The classic fan fiction girl, most commonly known as Y/N, is described as a; short, petite, shy, introverted girl who isn’t confident in her body.

A lot of people don’t relate to that.
Some do, some don’t and that’s how most things are. But it’s no longer “a shame” if it’s in 8/10 fan fictions that are supposed to depict the image of Y/N, the reader.

Now as another example; if you were to write a fan fiction about a tall girl, you could use #StopTheCliche under tags, so that people that feel left out from the “normal” fan fictions, can easily find you via that tag.

Oh, you writing a fan fiction about a confident chubby girl? Throw #StopTheCliche on that bitch.

This works on any fan fiction that doesn’t have the “norm” connected to the leading role(s)

We hope this made sense, and we hope we’ll see our tag being used, so that people that feel left out, can feel more accepted.

!THANKS FOR READING!

THE TAG WAS CREATED BY ;
Sertain Tori180700 and me!