9

Brea's POV

It has been about an hour since the party started. Until now, nothing special has happened, guests are just dancing, having fun and messing around. And me? Well Lance told me to stay in the living room while he did who the hell knows what. He didn't tell me what. He's actually getting me worried because it has been almost 20 minutes and he hasn't come back yet, I turn on my phone to check if I have any new messages.

2 missed calls
4 new unread messages

I check first the missed calls, one was from Jade and the other one from my mom, maybe I forgot something at home, she wouldn't call just to know how I am. When I got to check the unread messages, all of them were from Lance.

"Hey. Go to Aidan's room in 5"

"You can go now❤"

"BREAAAA"

"Ugh"

My heart starts beating twice as fast, my hands start sweating while I go upstairs to Aidan's room.
I knock on the door before Lance opened it with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey there beautiful" He smiled

"Why did you tell me to come here?" I asked blushing. I tried looking other way for him not to barely notice my red-ass face, but as always, I failed.

"Just wait" He said as he blindfolded me. We entered the room and he took off the blindfold, I widened my eyes as I saw candles, lots of selfies we took before we started dating, one letter he wrote to me when we were 5 years old and lots of roses forming a heart in the bed.

"Lance... Did you make this for me?" I stuttered while watching the pictures pasted on the walls.

"Yep" He said popping the p "You like it?"He asked

"I don't like it" I said staring at him, I could barely notice the disappointment in his eyes, he looked shocked but he didn't say or ask anything. "I don't like it, I love it" I said smiling, he smiled back and sighed in relieve.

"Anyways, why did you bring me here? What for?" I asked and he laughed

"Can't I just have a romantic moment with you? I'm going to Korea in few weeks and I just want to spend time with my adorable girlfriend before I go" He said smiling, I felt myself blushing, did he just call me adorable? I stared at his dark brown eyes without having anything to say, apparently neither did him since things got really awkward.

"So would you like to watch this short video I made for you?" He asked breaking the awkward silence between us

"Aw Lance, you're so cute, you didn't have to do this for me you know?" I blushed

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to, so I did" He smiled, why the hell he always leaves me speechless? Without saying anything, he played the video.

The video contained lots of pictures of us since we met. Holy crap, I know this guy for more than 7 years omg.
Once the slideshow finished, Lance appeared there, recording himself..

" When I go to Korea I want you to remember this. I may be far but never gone.
When I first met you, it was all a show
Spicy lips and little things
That went through my head and which I will never forget
When you talked to me, I would never regret it.
I fell for you
It was love at first sight I guess
It was the love I needed, but I never admitted to have.
Then you gave me an opportunity, a real one. The opportunity I was looking for.
And call me selfish
But I want you all to myself
Please don't miss me, because I've never truly gone.
사랑해
End of video

"What was the last word you say in the video, the one that was in Korean?" I asked, he just giggled and said " I can't tell you, you have to figure it out yourself" we both laughed and talked for our future plans. But we were missing Aidan's party, so we were about to go downstairs when we listened someone fighting. It was Jace and Jade, shit, maybe Jace already knows about the kiss.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME YOU STILL LIKED HIM SINCE THE BEGGING?!" Jace shouted, I could barely hear Jade' s answer. But she was crying and stuttering something, until another guy apart from Jace started talking.....