8

Brea's POV

So it has been a day since Lance asked me out. Since then, we haven't talk or hug or kiss or normal stuff that couples often do. So I hope today he talks to me, I love being his girlfriend but he's moving to Korea next month and it would be sad if we didn't talk.

"Hey Brea" Jade greeted

"Hi"

"Are you okay?"

"Yup, why do ya ask?"

"Never mind. So whats up with Lance?! I heard that he sang a song to you? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Well ya, he did. And sorry for not telling you, Ive must missed that"

"No worries"

"I also didn't tell you something"

"Really?! Ugh, what is it?"

"We are actually dating" I blushed

"AND WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DATING!? HOW DID HE ASKED YOU OUT?! DID HE KISS YOU?!" She shouted 

"Sissssss, chill, I don't want everyone to listen that. And I didnt tell you because he just asked me out yesterday, he just said like if I asked you if you want to become Breance real, what would you say? and I said I would like to become Breance real, we hugged and thats it, we haven't kiss since then. We actually haven't talked. Not even in chat" 

"IM GONNA TALK TO THAT TURD RIGHT NOW, HOW COME HE............" Lol, she just walked away shouting, I couldn't listen to what she said at last. I just love my bestie.

Lance's POV

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS" We all shouted

It was Aidan's and Rick's turn, Aidan won using rock, against scissors.

"Great, now Aidan, you can dare Ricardo to anything you want"

"Have mercy bro, please" Ricardo begged

"Okay so I dare him to tell Jace that he kissed Jade and she liked it"

"Man I cant to that! Im gonna get in trouble if I do!"

"A dare is a dare bro, you gotta do it"

"Okay I will, its your fault if I get in trouble"

Ricardo's POV

"Hey Jace!" 

"Sup bro, why you talking to me, did something happened?" He asked

"Well ya. What if I told you that we kissed?"

"Did you kiss?" He asked nervously

"Im asking what would happen"

"I don't know, its a tough question, it depends why did you kiss, and if she felt something"

"Well good to know cause, WE KISSED AND SHE TOLD ME SHE LIKED IT BRO!" I shouted

He looked me in shock, I should've told Aidan to change the dare, but I know someday he would have figured out so Im glad I told him before anyone else did. By the way, today is Aidans birthday party, it goes till 3 AM, it surely is going to be a great party, I just hope I don't get drunk., I want to remember everything that happens in there. 

Moving on, Jade has been acting really weird with me, I don't know why though. Lance told me to ask her, but Im afraid to ask her. What if she hates me again? What if someone told her it was a dare? What if someone told her that Im trying to make another girl jealous? Should I really ask her? She's driving me crazy, I regret every single thing I did. I mean, now I can't resist those blue eyes and pink lips? That blond hair that looks like gold on her head, how a great person she is, I love it when she acts dumb, no one can't take her seriously when she acts that way, I love how intelligent she is, I love her everything. We boys, are very stupid for playing girls as if we were playing baseball. We will never know how much a girl means to us until we lost her, what is the reason of being fuckboys? Maybe it makes us more popular, but it also makes girls hate us, and when theres a girl that really makes our heart shake, she wouldn't believe our true feelings for her, we should never play a girl, they are also human beings, and they have feelings either. 

AFTER SCHOOL

Lance's POV

I am getting ready for Aidans party. I haven't talked to Brea in a while and I must do, I go to Korea in some few weeks and I do want to spend the rest of my time here with her, I promise I will talk to her later. Before I go, Im planning to make a goodbye party, but before that, I want to take her on a date, a really special date, a date that she will always remind of, something that proves me she really loves me. I don't know what to do yet, but something nice will pop up in my mind later.

An hour later I was in Aidans house, he told me to arrive before the others so I could help him receive them. When I arrived there, he asked about Brea, I told him everything and he gave me some advice that might help me and he told me some ideas for the date, Im not going to tell you which ones, its a surprise ;) Later on, when the guests arrived, I was waiting anxiously for Brea, I just wanted to hug her and kiss her. Time passed and she hadn't arrive yet. 

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Someone knocked on the door, I went to open, it was her, looking like a mess, but she looks like a princess for me though.

"Hi" She said shyly 

"What the heck happened to you?"

"I slipped on a puddle"

"Doesnt matter, you look perfect to me though"

I leaned to kiss her but she refused, I looked at her confused

"Wait, were you about to kiss me?"

"Yes but if you d-"

"Oh no sorry, I thought you were going to bite my neck or something" She laughed and kissed me

Wait for the next chapter to know what happened then....