Chapter 10

1 MONTH LATER

Me and the gang came up to an agreement that we would meet up after I got better so that's what I did, focused on getting better. at times I felt like quitting but I knew that the prize would be at stake. Mum focused on getting better as well, she learnt not to blame her self for what happened and we finally had a healthy relationship once again. she took me to London to surprise them. I made Auntie Umaima swear that she wouldn't tell them. we pulled up and suddenly decided that I couldn't do it. I had a mad case of butterflies in my stomach, was I catching feeling for Harrith.

we got out the car and knocked, uncle Rahim opened the door, he was in on it too. I walked into the kitchen, they were all coming back from school and Harrith was at Shaddy and Renz's yard. me, mum and auntie umaima catched up. a couple of minutes later we heard a knock on the door. I hid behind the door and jumped out and surprised them, their reactions were priceless, I gave them their presents and caught up, then Yoshi had to go and mention that Harrith was going mad, he had been texting like madddd, and that I hadn't replied, I told them that my phone was messed up and that I lost all my numbers, but that really wasn't the case.