a ninja

As a big no...gigantic naruto geek I was overly pleased of this writer work. First it didn't succumb to the cliches (which aren't that bad, but can get really tiring and boring) secondly the impressive writing. My favourite of all are Stumble and Darkest Before Dark. The reason why is because this writer uses Sakura as their protagonist, while putting their own spin on the character.

I've always loved Sakura despite this huge hate on her, since she was the most realistic and easy to relate .

Flashback to my old English teacher, a wise woman. Who once said that if you're going to write a character more human like and flawed people going to hate on that character the most. The reason being is because this character let us, the readers, come face to face with our weaknesses and other shameful factors we so badly hide away. Reflecting us so honestly with our scrape and bruises that we started to hate this character because, this character remind us about well...us and the shameful tendencies we so badly hide.

Sakura ain't weak, sure she don't have all those fancy powers, talko jutsu or any other main characters bullshit, nor a big chest, which, I may say the least of the matter. But be true here, put yourself in her place for a second. A world with constant conflicts, friends dying, friends tearing at each other and many other bullshit. Of course the girl would want to vent her problem by crying, I mean you over there talking how's she weak when we wet our pants at sound of a gun or a slight mention of a test. There's many other thing I wanted to say but this would turn into a rant and this isn't a rant book.

Moreover, I would like to thank writer168 for writing such amazing book and an even more bigger thanks for picking Sakura as their protagonist.