Happier

"Walking down 29th and park"

He walked,thinking about them all over again.He knew he wanted her back,heck,he needed her.

"I saw you i another's arms"

He saw her there,laughing at some joke her new boyfriend said and hugging him tightly.

"Only a month that we've been apart"

It broke his heart that she moved on. He just stared at them,still hugging,in disbelief.

"You look happier,you do"

Her eyes shined every time she looked at her boyfriend,her cheeks were getting redder by every minute that passed.She looked so in love that he almost turned around and left.

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you"

But he didn't.He just stood there,not believing that he hurt her so many times before realizing it.He just hoped she doesn't hold a grudge.Maybe they could be friends?

"But ain't nobody love you like I do"

No.They can't be friends.He needed to clear his head.He loved her too much to let her go.

"Promise that I won't take it personal,baby,if you're moving on with someone new."

She already moved on.He needed to get his facts straight.He didn't notice that he was walking towards someone.Well,maybe because he was,even thought she wasn't his,still stunned by her beauty.

"And friends say that one day I'll feel it too."

It's true.His friends were very supportive but every single one of them agreed that he'll find someone else.Well,easier said then done.

"I'm just gonna smile and hide the truth."

He smiled at the thing she did.She was always playing with her hair when she was nervous and avoided eye contact.He bumped into a girl who almost fell while but he helped her.

"Cause you look happier,you do."

The previous girl grimaced.She,even thought she wouldn't admit it,still loved him.But looks like he moved on.

"Cause baby you are happier,aren't you?"

A/N:
Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
I skiped a few lines because I didn't know what to write about them.
P.S I don't like the ending,but what do you think?

Till next time,
Casey