T W O | ELLE

FIRST PERSON
EDEN

FIRST PERSONEDEN

Holy shit.

I kissed Mathew. Actually no, his bitch ass kissed me first. He could have said a quick, "Hey, how you doing?" or "Sorry for not calling or texting for years, i'm a dumbass". But no, he had to kiss me.

Mathew and I are still pretty close to each other when I decide to speak up.

"Yeah, um so. What the fuck was that." I ask as I try and pull away from Mat, but all he does is place his hand down onto my lower back. I cant lie, I lowkey liked it.

"My ex is here with her new boyfriend okay. I just need you to be my fake girlfriend for the night." Mathew says as I glare at him right in the eyes.

"There are plenty of women that are dying to be in my position right now, why didn't you pick them. Oh and thanks for calling all these years, I really appreciated it!" I say with venom in my voice. Mathew then sighs and drops his head, I caught him.

"Can we talk about this later, I really need you right now. She's coming over, just sip your drink and let me do the talking." Mathew says and my eyes go wide as he steps closer to me and places his hand lower on my back.

"Woah woah woah, first off lift your hand higher..." I start as Mathew clears his throat awkwardly and lifts his hand higher on my back.

"And second, I'm not going to be your fake girlfriend, okay. So Get your hand off me and go find some puckbunny to be you-" I am then cut off my a hella pretty girl walking up to Mathew and I with a hot ass guy on her trail. The girl is practically a model, she's flawless. But she's doing so much for so little. Her tight and short red dress is wayyyy to short and her make up is a bit cakey.

"Mathew! How are you, I haven't seen you in months!" The girl, who I'm pretty sure is Mat's ex, says completely ignoring me.

"Hey Elle." Mathew says dryly, glaring at the guy behind her.

"Sup." The guy that's practically on this girls ass.

"Hey." I say pitching in a bit as I turn my bar stool towards the couple and I cross my leg over the other and sip my drink.

"Who are you?" The Elle asks me with a fake smile on her face.

"I'm Eden, Mathew's girlfriend." I say with the exact same fake smile. Why am I doing this?

"You're his new girlfriend? That's cute." She says smiling down at me making me wanna slap her.

"And you're his ex-girlfriend, not  so cute." I tell her lifting my shoulders smiling, making her ugly grin drop. Then there was an awkward silence between all of us as Elle glares daggers into me, causing me to smile at her.

"So, you're dating my girlfriend's ex, huh?" The guy says trying to lighten the mood, only to make Elle roll her eyes.

"Come on, let's go." Elle says as she grabs his hand and they leave. I then turn towards Mathew, who was already looking down at me.

"Wanna get out of here?" Mathew asks me, causing me to squish my eyebrows together.

"Not like that! I-I mean so we can talk." Mathew says making me nod my head.

"Fine. But you're buying me McDonalds." I say as I grab my jacket and clutch and make my way out the door with Mathew right on my trail.