O N E | HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THIRD PERSONEDEN

THIRD PERSON
EDEN

This is not how Eden expected to spend her birthday. It's her first night in New York and she's stuck sitting at the bar of a club, sipping her strong fruity drink. The strong smell of sweat, perfume and cologne linger in the air as bright strobe lights, light up the area. It all started when Eden first got to New York.

||FLASHBACK||

Eden taps her foot on the ground nervously as she waits for her friend Jonah to pick her up. It's 6:35pm and Jonah said she'd be there at 6:30. Just before Eden was about to call her friend, the bubbly brunette's car stops right in front of Eden.

"Eds!" Jonah says as she jumps out of the passenger seat of her jeep and gives Eden a life threatening hug.

"Hey Jo, i've missed you so much." Eden sighs into the hug.

Eden and Jonah met in freshman year of high school. Eden was trying to find her locker, but when she finally found it, Jonah was already placing her books inside of it. Jonah ended up being in the locker to the right of Eden, and over time the two of them ended up being really close friends, until Jonah went to New York for University.

"I've missed you so much too you little shit. Happy birthday by the way!." Jonah says as she grabs Eden's suitcase and places it in the trunk.

"Thank you loser." Eden says smirking.

"Whatever, now come on, let's get you home!"

"Let's?" Eden questions as the two walk over to the same side of the car before they both step in.

Eden is then greeted by the two boys in the car. One blonde and another brunette.

"Eden, that is Turner right beside you." Jonah says.

"Hey." He says in a slightly feminine voice.

"Nice to meet you." Eden says as she waves at the boy.

"OoOo, I like your boots." He says to Eden making her smile.

"Thanks, I like you're highlight!" Eden tells Turner making me smile.

"You already know my highlight be poppin." Turner says making Eden laugh.

"And this is Jackson, my boyfriend." Jonah says after Eden and Turner's conversation.

"Sup." Jackson says smiling back at Eden.