Chapter 1

It was a joyous day throughout all of Asgard, for the Queen had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her Gunnhild, because she was going to be the goddess of battles.

Thor's POV

I was so excited that I was going to have another sibling. I really hope it is a boy so we can fight and play together. Loki and I were waiting in the hall when father called us in to meet our new sibling.
I have to say I was a little disappointed to find out it was a girl, but after I found out what she was to be the goddess of all of my worries washed away.

Omnipresent POV

It was many years later.
Gunnhild looked to be about 10 in midgardian years, though in reality she was much older. She had curly brown hair and bright brown eyes. She was quite tall for her age and she was already one of the greatest warriors that Asgard had ever seen.
Her father, Odin had summoned her to the throne room. When she got there she bowed.
"Rise, my child" Odin bellowed.
She got on her feet and said
"You summoned me father"
"Yes", he said. "We have important matters to discuss"
"What sort of matters" she asked wearily.
"Matters of your betrothal, my child" he said cautiously. As if he knew she would lash out.
"I am to young to marry" she yelled "We both know that I am not going to get the throne, so I do not need someone to rule beside me."
Odin knew she would oppose, but he was doing this for her own good.
"You have no say in this, it is already settled and final. You will be married when you reach the age of 1500."
" Who am I going to be married to?"
"Fandral the Dashing"