It took a long moment before he quietly answered, "No. I have not bonded with anyone."

There was no trace of sadness on his face, but there was an underlying tone of it in his voice whether he realizes it or not. Jupiter felt empathy swirl in him as he quickly wrote on the clipboard. With that, they continued with the questions. There were only a couple more personal ones that they had trouble going through before speeding through the rest.

Jupiter nodded in satisfaction, "Great. That's all I need for the moment. Now take your shirt off." He rolled his eyes at the look he was given, "I need to do a physical exam, I'll patch you up as I do so." He wandered off to his desk to grab a first aid kit.

When he returned, Legolas had taken off the shirt that was given to him. His steps faltered for a moment at the sight of his flawless pale skin, but he quickly shook himself out of his daze. He set down his clipboard on the stool and stepped closer to the elf, also setting the kit on the exam table before taking off the stethoscope hanging around his neck to show Legolas. "This is a stethoscope. It'll let me hear your heart beat and breathing."

"How?" Was his immediate question.

Jupiter smirked, "I'm afraid that'll be an explanation for another time." He put on the earpieces and pressed the metal disk against his chest, "Now breath in deeply, then out."

He continued on with this and did what any doctor would do for a check up. Checking blood pressure, reflex, and so on and so forth. They had a bit of trouble with checking his ears, but they managed to get through it. Each time he would finish a task, he would write it down.

"Okay, you can put your shirt back on." Jupiter sighed, finishing rubbing ointment to sooth his cuts and bruises, "One more thing and we'll be finished. Follow me." He pulled his stool back over to the computers and Legolas swiftly slid his clothing back on before falling after him. He was gestured to sit in the computer chair as the red head turned on the computer.

Jupiter pulled the digital microscope towards him in preparation along with two other small devices, and hand sanitizing wipes in small packets. As he prepared everything, he said, "This is the last and worst part out of all of this. This-" He holds up one of the small devices, "Shows your iron levels. Not the iron you're thinking, the iron that all of our bodies need. And this-" He holds up the other one, "Shows your blood sugar. It's vital for our bodies and at a normal level, helps fight off diseases."

Legolas nodded, listening intently to his explanation, but there was one thing that confused him. "That doesn't seem like the worst part out of all of this." His mind unwillingly went back to the embarrassing questions he had to answer.

He smirked, "That's because I need some of your blood."

"My... blood." The elf repeats.

"Yes." Jupiter didn't even flinch at the look he was given, "Not only is it important to see where your health stands and if anything is off about it that's similar to the others', it'll be interesting to see what Elves red and white blood looks like."

Legolas made to protest, unwilling to give his blood to a stranger. Nonetheless a mortal. But he quickly shut his mouth as he remembered what situation he was in. Looking around him and listening to this man in front of him, he can understand why Manny had immediately called him to help. He was intelligent, so far having no problem with explaining each thing he did to him in order for him to understand. This did not mean he trusts him, but he was willing to do anything to bring them all back to Middle-Earth. Even if it is to give up some of his blood.

The shorter of the two brightened when he nodded his consent, his eyes sparkling in excitement. Legolas was not sure whether he should be scared or not. "We'll start slow, okay?" He pulled on a pair of latex gloves that he had gotten from his drawer. He ripped open one of the alcohol strips and gently took his hand in his to disinfect his finger, "I'm going to use something called a lancing device. It'll prick your finger enough to give me a few drops of blood and it barely hurts."