I gave her a look and she scurried off that way. She stopped in front of it. I let out a sigh frowning. If only I could draw her out of that she'll just a little more.

I briskly walked her way as she turned to face me. She was scared. I pushed her back onto the bed annoyed. I quickly ripped her dress open revealing nothing underneath. My lips curled into a mischievous smile pleased.

I pushed myself away delighted. She took in scattered breaths aware of my capabilities now.

"Brava ragazza."

(Good girl)

I paced back to the camera kneeling a few feet away. I brought it back down to my waist even more annoyed.

"Pose." I commanded.

"Oh." She replied but stayed frozen in her spot. "I-I think I need a little help."

I wanted her to have more confidence but I wasn't opposed to her request.

"Loosen up." I crawled onto the bed and adjusted the white blankets around her.

I pulled the dress around her shoulders and tied the silk belt back around her waist.

I adjusted her arms at the front of the bed guiding her to rest her head in her hands. She smiled sweetly.

"No, don't do that. Just look. . .sultry. Don't smile." I pulled a tube of lipstick out of my pocket pushing her legs over.

I ran the maroon lipstick over her lips stepping away. I didn't say anything to her picking up the camera.

"Why not smile?" She turned her head the other way as I snapped a photo.

"Because," I took another. "It's harder to focus." She looked dead at me.

I took another twenty. "Do you understand?" I asked her concerned.

"I think so." She leaned back on her elbows.

I drooled thinking about her body from earlier. She seemed so unreachable now. I can't believe I had that. She'd never let me do it again.

She started biting her lip as I got closer.

"Please don't." I closed my eyes.

"I'm not smiling." She protested.

"But you're driving me crazy."

She laughed again. I was quick to take photos of that. She was so real. I loved it.

"I find it hard to believe you never slept with not even just one of them." She touched my face with one finger, lifting my chin up to look at her.

"I guess you could say I have now." I jumped on the bed straddling her.

I opened her dress to her waist capturing her skin. She ran a hand down her torso. I turned the filter to a black and white.

"Give me that!" She sat up stealing the camera from my hand I stared at her shocked.

"Lay down." She pointed to the pillows.

When I didn't do what she asked she let out a stressed whine.

I chuckled flopping down in the sheets. The bed groaned as I did.

She smiled as I stretched my arms out above my head.

"Do you want me to pose?" I asked her fumbling with the buttons of my shirt.

She nodded slowly. I threw it over the room laying back down. I lowered my jeans and crossed my arms above my head .

She inhaled sharply snapping more photos.

"Enough." I pushed down the camera after awhile.

"No! I'm not done." She giggled putting it back to her face.

I sat up snappy. She dove off the bed making me chase her for it.

"Cecilia." I warned teasingly as she took more photos.

"Romeo." She ran behind one of the lights.

She reminded me of childhood. Something I was never very familiar with. But every now and then playing in the tall grass with Aurora or Dante. The sun burning our tan skin.

That was Cecilia. You loved the warmth and light but she stung like a sun burn.

"Romeo!"

I pulled at Cecilia's arm pushing her behind me with the sound of the unexpected voice. Heels clicked into the building.

"Mother?"

*******************************************
Thinking about changing the title. . .thoughts?