P) Gift : The one without words.

For destacia

I just found a book that Wattpad recommended me . Since I was bored and needed some inspiration , I decided to try it . Even though the author said it was not one of her best works...*scoffs* hun , if that isn't one of your best works then I dunno what is...

I'd like to say , I don't get the emotions in whatever book I read . I get the emotions from the book written by good author like you .
I'm being honest , I cried .
And I'll also be honest that your character and some parts were over-dramatic . But yeah , that's okay . That was written when you were younger . Now you are better . But I still believe it should've gotten more attention though.
Keep it up :)

So , as a present for a fellow author on Wattpad , a gift for you , my friend ;)

It'd be appreciated if you put my username up somewhere if you used them

It'd be appreciated if you put my username up somewhere if you used them .
And I really hope you like them!

Ps : will there be a sequel ? Why and why not ?
I would request a sequel (maybe , a short story ? Maybe 5 or 10 chapters?) , because , well , you know....I wanna know more about Jack in the future and also about Romy and about her life in future and whether they'd reunite or not. And if they do , what happens ?
You see, loads of questions ! I have more !
I know , its silly for me to ask , since the ending was already great .
But , that's just an opinion....

And if you have any problem saving them from here , you can give me your emai address in my private message^_^

Hagd/n !