"Prettymuch!"

"Woo-ooo!" We all yelled as we exited off the live.

"Alright ya all except for my girl need to get out the house!" Brandon yelled and everyone looked at him questioningly. "Stay at your own risk."

"Oh nah we out," Edwin laughed as everyone jumped up.

The Concert

Fans began pouring in and some waved at Jewel and I as we were slowly being recognized by them. It was a public park. With a fence for the day. And lots of security.

There was booths set up for food and games. The stage was huge and everything looked amazing. I rested my head on Jewels shoulder and sighed.

"You good?" She asked.

"I finally feel calmer. The boys are performing again and everyone is smiling. It's relieving," I replied smiling slightly.

"Hey beautiful ladies!"

We turned around and saw Mikey in a hoodie approaching us with the other ICONic Boyz (excluding Nick) walking towards us.

"Mikey!" Jewel smiled giving him a hug.

I was sorta fan girling in my mind. ALL of them were here.

 ALL of them were here

"Hey Rose good to see you better!" Mikey smiled giving me a hug as well

"I can say the same. Hey guys!" I smiled at Madison and Louis already knowing them personally.

"Guys this is Rose and Jewel. And girls you know the guys, Vinny, Jason, Thomas and Louis," Madison introduced. Jewel and I hugged the rest and I felt a hand on my shoulder.