five

"I LIKE ... Y/N" he shouts and you blush.
You try and hold in your excitement and happiness, but inside you dying.
Sophia screams of happiness at you. Wyatt and jack look a bit disappointed.
Chosen goes and pats Finns back and congratulates him for god only knows why.
"Ok it's cold out here let's go back inside before we all get sick" Wyatt says sounding like a mother. We all nod and go inside.
You sit with Sophia again and continue your game of truth or dare until it gets to about 10pm. "Wanna Just watch a movie and go to bed or something this is getting boring." Wyatt complained. You all nod and chose the original 'IT', you and Sophia go and sit on the couch so you can see the tv. Sophia sat between you and Jaeden, and you sat between Sophia and Finn.
You saw Jaeden and Sophia whispering to each other. 'There so cute!" You thought.
It got to the part where pennywise jumps out at Georgie in the sewer and you grab onto Finns arm and dig your head onto he's shoulder. You look up to see him looking at you and blushing. "Scared?" Finn asks, just just nod and put your head back on he's shoulder.
You and Finn were the only people awake, so you thought. It was around 12:30am now and you were still holding onto Finns arm, even tho you weren't scared anymore. Finn made you feel safe. "Finn?"   "Hmm?"   "Did you really mean what you said on the roof?" You ask Finn just goes very red and nods "did your brother mean what he said on Twitter last night?" He smirks "what?" You ask, you haven't checked Twitter on a while so you have no clue what he's talking about. "Just check" he smiles. You grab your phone out of you pocket and use you finger print to get in. You open the app with a bird logo, you find Nicks profile. You find he's tweet and and read it.
"Taking my sister to see the boy she's mentally dating today! @Y/U/N @finnskata "
You blush and feel like shoving your phone down Nicks throat. "i hate him" you whisper forgetting that Finn would hear you because of you how close you were to him. "So it's true?" He smirks. You nod and go red again of embarrassment.
" it's okay Y/N, don't be embarrassed." He smiles "it's kinda adorable actually" he mumbles. "Pardon?" You ask pretending that you didn't hear him. But the thing is you heard him very well, you just wanted to make sure you heard him right. The Finn Wolfhard surely cant think I'm adorable, he's joking, he has to be. You thought.
"Oh nothing." Hes still smiling that godly smile.
Wyatts POV
I was still awake, I heard everything. They didn't know and weren't ever going to know... hopefully. Not gonna lie I was jeolous, jeolous that they got along so well, jeolous that it was him and not me. it should have been me, not him me.

she's mine

(A/N i have an unhealthy addiction to SWMRS and Finn Wolfhard :/  but there amazing so I don't blame myself😂🤧 )

538 words