3~

"Justin!" Joise squealed and ran over to a new blue ford truck that was in front of the school. Looks like Justin got a new truck, he is so spoiled.

"Hey babe," Justin said kissing Joise as Justin and Xavier leaned against the truck. I walked over to Xavier and kissed him. Today actually turned out good, better than I thought it would be a least. I do forgive Xavier but he better keep his stuff in his pants.

"Happy Birthday bestie!" Amelia said coming towards us. Xavier and I broke apart and I turned around to face Amelia. She held a mini bag in her hand and handed it to me. Her eyebrow immediately raised when she spotted Justin and Xavier. You have to look at the alpha and beta in respect when they look at you.

I pulled out a box from Jareds and opened it.

"OMG Amelia!" I said pulling out a friendship charm bracelet. It had three big charms with the names Ameila, Alyssa, and of course Joise. There were a socceer ball charm since we played socceer when we were little kids. There was a pink,red, and dark purple colored charm since Amelia loves the color pink, I like the color red, and Joise loves the color dark purple. And much more charms!

"Thank you so much!" I said hugged her. Joise trotted over and looked at each charm.

"We are like the most amazing friend group ever!" Joise said and we grouped hugged while giggling.

"Joise let's go!" Justin snapped nodding towards the truck.

"Bye sistas!" Joise said and we waved goodbye back.

"Alyssa!" Xavier said and nodded towards Justin car signalling me to come along.

"I have Xavier I will drive myself home," I said as I walked towards Xavier.

"No you won't because I'm coming along," he said and we both headed towards my car as Amelia trotted along, since I will be her driver now.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to my house," I said as I pulled into my driveway after dropping off Amelia. Xavier and I headed inside my house.

"Sydeny I'm home!" I shouted. My parents aren't home yet so I always have to babysit her after school. I flopped my backpack onto the couch.

"I will be down in a minute!" Sydeny shouted back. Xavier and I sat on the couch and cuddled together. Sydenly skipped downstairs and i could tell she was fixing her shirt. Suddenly a male comestairs while zipping up his pants I believe. I could tell Xavier was holding back a laugh as the two stood in front of us.

"Alyssa you meant my boyfriend Stephan before right?" Sydeny said a little nervously. She is so dead.

"Yeah I have," I said as Xavier tried to hold back as long as possible. I nudged in him the rib again making Sydeny giggle.

"Looks like you found your mate," Sydeny said pointing towards Xavier. Well looks like Sydeny is trying to change the subject.

"And yours is leaving," I said getting up and pushing Stephan towards the front door. Let's get something clear, Sydeny is a full werewolf so she finds her mate quicker. I pushed Stephan out the door and locked the front door.

"Fuck you!" Sydeny snapped and skipped upstairs.

"Looks like she was about to get some," Xavier said laughing. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and smacked him in the head repeatedly.

"Hey calm down," Xavier said covering his face with his arms. He grabbed my arms and pushed me on him and then he came on top of me. Xavier grabbed the pillow and threw it across the room and then planted a kiss on my lips. Our lips moved in sync. Everything feels perfect but yet I have very mixed emotions on this.

Xavier started kissing my neck as he placed his hands on my hips. I remember my mother warning this morning. I jolted my body up and pushed him away from me.

"Sorry I just-" I whispered, Well I just made things awkward between us.

"It's fine," Xavier whispered with a small confused smiled. Suddenly my parents merged into the living room and froze surprsied to see Xavier. My parents work for the same company so they come home at the same time.

"Mom, dad this is Xavier my-"

"Mate? Aww how sweet, you found your mate!" My mother interuppted smiling at both of us. My father anazlyed Xavier with a hard stern stare that can make anyone uncomfortable.

"Your the beta?" My father questioned walking towards Xavier.

"Yes sir I am," Xavier said standing straight with shin held high.My father smiled at this and said, "Welcome to our family." Oh thank god he said that. I thought my father was going to rip his throat apart.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Sydeny said appearing from behind mom and dad. I glanced at her with an evil smile. I'm going to so bust her.

"Stephan visited Sydeny today," I said watching as her face hardens.

"Really?" Both of my parents said with concerned face. Sydeny looked at me in a sweet pleading face. Gosh that face always gets me. Guilt filed my heart as I stared at Sydeny's face.

"But he visited when I came home so don't worry I was being watchful of them," I said covering for my little sister. Why does she have to be 16 and have a mate. Now I have to cover for her everytime she gets busted.

"Ok good," My father said raising an eyebrow at Sydeny.

"And you," My mother said pointing to Xavier. "Keep that stuff in your pants." Why does my mother have to make this awkward.

"You have my word," Xavier said smiling. He is so lying, I could tell in his eyes. His phone beeped with a text message and his face experssion went experssionless.

"I have to head back home," Xavier said sighing. I pouted as he hugged me.

"Don't pout my Alyssa I will see you tomorrow," Xavier added and leaned in to kiss me but my father squezzed himself in front of me.

"You will see US tomorrow then," My father said and shook Xavier's hand. I could tell Xavier's inner wolf growled at my father's inner wolf. I hope this doesn't turn into a blood bash. Xavier left my house and I frowned at my father.

"What?" My father said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile and skipped upstairs.