"Hey gorgeous," she said earning a smile from Rosey and getting her to relax some. "I'm Demi's older, and much prettier sister," Dallas said sarcastically flipping her hair. I kicked her making Rosey laugh and wrap her arms around my waist leaning on me. 

"Nice first impression Dal," I said laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"But seriously though. I guess I'm your aunt, but I want to be more like a big sister or best friend to you so when you're ready to get to know me more and let me get to know you just let me know somehow. If you ever need me for anything just call me. I'll have Demi put my number in your phone," Dal said. Rosey then did something that really surprised me and I think it surprised Dal too. She got up and hugged Dallas. I watched a giant smile take over Dallas's face while I felt one grow on mine. You could see the love they felt for each other already and it made me really happy that Rosey is finally getting the family she never had.

"Can you send Eddie in?" I asked Dal when they pulled away. 

"Sure," Dallas said as she left the room.

"See I told you! Dallas loves you so much already! I've never seen her show anyone except Maddie and me that kind of love," I said to Rosey.

"I like her. She's really nice and she hugs like you," Rosey said smiling.

"I'm glad baby. And she was serious about calling her if you need anything if you can't get me for some reason okay?" she nodded and shortly after Eddie walked in. Rosey immediately tensed up and gripped onto my hand so hard her knuckles were turning white. I took my other hand and started rubbing her back to calm her down. Eddie seemed to notice so he didn't come too close and her bent down to her level. Eddie's a big guy and he can seem quite intimidating even though he's just like a giant teddy bear, but Rosey's had bad experiences with men so I understand why she's so scared. 

"Hi Rosey, it's great to finally meet you! I'm Eddie, Demi's step dad, but she's like my own to me," Eddie said glancing up to me smiling. I smiled back at him. I love him so much. He's been the father figure in my life since I was really young and he's stuck with my family through everything. He's given my family pretty much everything we have. Before we had him we had absolutely nothing. He pretty much saved us. He's been around me with my anxiety so he understand it. He backed away noticing Rosey wasn't getting any calmer and she had started to shake. "I'll send Maddie in," he said as he made his way to the door. I mouthed 'thank you' too him and he nodded his head knowingly.

"I know he seems scary, but trust me he's just like a giant teddy bear and I promise he will never, EVER hurt you," I said to Rosey. She nodded.

"What about your real dad?" Rosey asked shakily. I sighed.

"You don't know about him?" I asked. Most lovatics know partially about what happened with him and Rosey's a lovatic.

"Um no? Should I?" Rosey asked.

"I don't know, I just assumed since you were a lovatic you'd know," I said.

"Are a lovatic," she corrected me. "And I honestly didn't know much about you or your family since I kind of didn't have a computer or TV or anything," she said almost shamefully.

"Oh... so you have no idea who any of them are?" I asked gesturing towards my door.

"Well I know Eddie is your step dad and Dallas is your sister," she said. "but you never answered my question,"

"I'll explain everything later, just remind me," I said as Maddie came in. She came and jumped onto my lap almost knocking me over earning a laugh from Rosey. "Maddie, this is Rosey and Rosey this is Madison," I said.