Weird momments and a new job

Crystal woke up to Jason rushing into the room. He quickly slammed it after he came in and locked it. He then sat down in front of the door, blocking it.
    Crystal slowly got up and crawled to the edge of the bed. She sat down and looked at Jason. Jason turned his head to see Crystal. (This is going to be hard to explain) Jason thought with a sigh. "What's going-" Crystal started, but Jason stopped her by putting his finger over his mask where his mouth is. Crystal nodded and sat there just staring at Jason, and Jason staring back. Their gaze lasted a while until someone banged on the door. Jason motioned for Crystal to go in the closet. She nodded and opened the door to the closet, stepped in, and closed it after herself. Slowly she laid down in a cat like style and listened.

"JASON!!" Freddy yelled as he banged on the door. Jason sighed and stood up slowly. He then opened the door. "WHERE IS SHE MOTHER FUCKER?!?!" Freddy yelled at him. Jason looked down to see a little burnt man with no pants and no shirt. Freddy was wearing boxers, his hat, and his glove. "WHERE IS SHE?!" The half naked man yelled at him.
   Jason got a paper and wrote down in announce. "For the last time FREDDY." He wrote and made Freddy in big bold letters. "I don't know where she is." Jason lied, but Freddy couldn't tell. Freddy gave a look at Jason and stomped away to his room. (Poor Hannibal) Jason thought.

   Crystal slowly peaked out of the closet and looked at Jason. He motioned to her that it was ok to come out and she did. "What was that?" She asked. "It's best you don't know." Jason rubbed the back of his neck and sat down. Crystal sat down with him. "Nice room." Crystal said, trying to make small talk. Jason shrugged and looked down.

"Jason," Crystal started after a while of silence. Jason looked up at her. "If it's not to touchy to ask...." She bit her lip a little. "Why don't you talk?" Jason stiffened a little. He held the pencil in his hand while he was still. Suddenly he began to write again. "I-I I'm ashamed of my voice really and how and what I did to it." Jason confessed. "Don't worry about. You can talk and not talk when you like to." Crystal reassured him with a smile.
Jason smiled under his mask and looked at the T.V. He walked to his bed and picked up a remote, then he turned the T.V on and went over back to Crystal. "Anything you want to watch?" He asked.

Crystal tilted her head and looked at the T.V. "Cartoons?" She asked.
Jason nodded and changed the channel to a channel called Cartoon Network. Crystal and Jason watched T.V for the whole time they were in the room, but sometimes Crystal would grab a piece of paper and draw.

When it was about 1:00 am Jason yawned. "I'm tired." He wrote. "Same." Crystal said as she claimed on the mattress. She got all her drawings and put them in a pile. "What'd you draw?" Jason gave her the note and waited.
Crystal looked at him and smiled. "I'll show you!"

"This one is of you, Freddy and Michael

"This one is of you, Freddy and Michael." Crystal said as she gave the paper to Jason.

" Crystal said as she gave the paper to Jason