Someone new

Freddy woke to find himself in pain like last night. "Shit." He said quietly to himself.
   He started to get up off the bed and looked at the time. 2:00 pm, "Shit." Freddy said a little louder.

  Once Freddy got up he realized he was in a different room. (We switched rooms?) Freddy thought in confusion. "Shit!" Freddy yelled. He then sighed and opened the door. He could hear the T.V downstairs on the news. Once he got downstairs he saw the others. Leatherface and Jason were at the table eating. Chucky and Tiffany were drinking coffee and chatting Michael was in the kitchen with Hannibal, and Carrie was sitting on the couch next to Pinhead. (Wait PINHEAD!!) Freddy yelled in his mind.

   Freddy got himself together and sat on the couch, away from the others.
   Michael came over to him and gave him a plate of chips and a sandwich. "Thanks." Freddy responded and ate the sandwich.

   They watched T.V for a while until something came up. It was about a 19 year old girl. She was put in asylum by her parents because she had a form of autism that mad her act like an animal.
  There was picture of the girl on T.V. She looked like she was beaten and mutated into some freak of and animal. She had brownish, goldish hair. And deep blue eyes.
   Freddy almost vomited looking at her. He felt.... Bad for her, but as they showed more of the girl and her body, Freddy had a feeling. (She's soo hot) Freddy thought with smile.

   At the corner of his eye, Freddy saw Jason look at the girl and shake his head in disgust.

   Jason was disgusted by what they did to the girl. He himself almost vomited, but being him, he held it in.
  "FUCK ACK!" The 8 slashers heard. Then came a tumble down the stairs of a man in a black cloak.
  Once he was down the stairs he stood up and rubbed his head. "Shit." He slurred. "Ghosty, this is the 10th time you've done this." Carrie said in a sassy voice. "I know. I know." Ghostface said in a hurt voice. Both of them laughed and lightly punched each other.

  After a while the others went to the kitchen expect for Freddy and Pinhead. "Hey, Pin?" Freddy said awkwardly, rubbing his neck. "Huh?" Pinhead replied. "I-I'm sorry." Freddy said to the slightly taller slasher.
   Pinhead looked over at him and gave a sigh. "I.....forgive you." He said. Freddy gave a soft smile and walked outside.

  He sat on the porch and thought. (What am I going to do) Freddy asked himself.

   Freddy's thoughts were stopped by a body going next to his. "Jay....?" Freddy asked.
   Jason nodded and leaned on the railing, looking at the woods.

  "Can we talk now?" Freddy asked. Jason nodded and turned his head. "Look, I-I'm sorry about pulling your mask off." Freddy apologized.  "Never do t-that again." Jason said in a serious tone.
  Freddy felt a chill go up his spine. (Is he going to talk now?) he thought.

  Freddy nodded at Jason and looked at the woods too. Freddy let out a sigh and chuckled. Jason cocked his head at the smaller slasher. "Heh, I was just thinking about something." Freddy said as he looked at the confused Jason.
  Jason nodded and looked at the woods too. "Hey, you wanna walk and talk. Or wright?" Freddy asked. Jason smiled under his mask and nodded. Freddy smiled and walked to the door.
   Once they both got to the door Freddy stopped in front of Jason.
A few seconds went by before Freddy turned around. "Isn't a gentleman supposed to open a door for a lady?~" he said in a sly voice. Jason rolled his eyes with a chuckle and opened the door. "After y-y-you mmma' dam." Jason laughed. Freddy chuckled and walked like a princess. "Thank you boy." Freddy chuckled and held the door for Jason to come in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "DO IT!" The man yelled at the struggling girl. "I-i can't." The girl cried. "Weak!" The man said as he tore her off the trap and put her in a cage. "YOU WORTHLESS, DISGUSTING BITCH!!" The man yelled as he slammed the door.