She replied with a hum.
Her kisses, trailing down to my abdomen.

I was just keeping her c-company since s-she was-s lost.”

Really? Then why did you stay there for hours then?

She whispered, her breath fanning my ear with a hint of seduction and jealousy.

It was j-just bec-cause I-i- ah My voice was interrupted because of the moans that I can't keep.

Tell me why, baby?

She fastened her hand's pace. 'Goddammit'

I-its b-because- Fuck stop. So I-i can t-talk.” my sweet girl followed and stopped.

“ohhh!” i weakly groaned because of the unexpected move. Shit continue! Please!

But you said stop?

“Ohhh, darling! would you stop teasing me?” totally asking her with a sincerely pleading tone.

She planted soft kisses on my collarbone while grinding on my crotch.

"Ohhh." our flaming, hot and soft moans were our background music.

She removed the blindfold on my head(which I just figured out now that I have).

She then tangled her hands on my hair.

She kissed me passionately on the lips while grinding faster above me.

She removed her top exposing her breasts covered with here laced bra and threw it the floo-

I leisurely rose from the bed and rubbed my eyes when i heard knocks coming from my door.

Babe? Are you awake?

I shifted in my bed and tilting my head from side to side thinking what just happened.

'Was that just a dream?'

She closed the door behind her and balanced the tray with two hands.

I made breakfast. Since it's already 9 am and you're still not up, I decided to bring it in our room

She said with a huge smile painted in her lips.

'I am still confused.'

She strolled towards me and placed the tray on the desk beside my Night Stand.

What's with the crossed brows babe?

She straighten my forehead crease
and held my hands.

We just stared at each other.