December 5

"We're here, and then we're gone, and it's not about the time we're here, but what we do with the time."

― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

You're are special, you know that? No one has your personality, no one can smile the way you do. The way your eyes light up when you see something that makes you happy. No one else is like you. A world without you will be different, no matter how you see it. Every existence holds an importance, both big and small. You are still breathing for a reason.

December 6

"I am haunted by humans."

― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Soon you'll realize that many people will love the idea of you but will lack the maturity to handle the reality of you. Life is not about how much money we make or how big and powerful our work appears to others, it is about the love with which we put into each act of kindness toward another human being. Be the doctor your parents always wanted you to marry, Wherever you go, no matter what the weather is always bring your own sunshine. Be the sun that illuminates even the darkest of nights.

December 7

"That was the thing about secrets-you have to carry them with you forever, no matter what the cost."

― The 100

There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.

When you reveal some secret at a wrong time, it has catastrophic impacts, if the secret wasn't yours to tell, this is what happens it can be used against you, there are certain things best not said.

December 8

"No' might make them angry but it will make you free."

― NayyirahWaheed, Salt

Don't say maybe if you want to say no.

When you say yes to others make sure you not saying a no to yourself.

December 9

"It kills me sometimes, how people die."

― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

We can do so many things with our life, what's the point of living if you don't at least try to do something extra ordinary with it. We are paper people. but we don't have to be, if something we hoped for doesn't work out, you still have two legs to stand on, you still have your own path. Raise your children who won't have to recover from their childhoods. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow, study as if you were going to live forever; and when 'Death' comes, may it find you alive.