SIMON DOMINIC -jelousy

Start from the beginning

I tried my best to break hold but he was strong. Before i knew it i was in someone else's arms . I looked up and was glad to see my boyfriend. He looked pissed. He was mad and I knew this because he always does this thing with his tongue. He slightly liks his lips. He was doing that right now. Shit to me it's a big turn on since he always looks hot when he does it .

But it's not the time to be turned on. The random guy looked up and was annoyed at my boyfriend. " who th fuck aree u? And whyy did you takee away the hottee i saww her firsss" He slurred loudly as he reached for my hand and tried to take me away from my boyfriend.

Simon pushed the guy away and put me in back of him. A huge crowd now formed a circle around us. As Simon was a celebrity and was about to get in a fight. Annoyed the guy again asked " who th fucck are u". I felt Ki-suck shoulders tense up. I tried to calm him down.

" babe, he isn't worth it come on. Let's go. Im okay. He didn't do anything" i whispered in his ear trying to calm him down. I do not want him to get hurt. Ignoring me he glared at the guy. " I'm her fucking boyfriend. You asshole." He yelled at the guy. The guy in response did a small chuckle. " yeah right that biitch is too hott to bee ur girl. Hand that whoree over whlie im asscing nicelly" The crowd gasps as my boyfriend grabbed the drunk guy by the collar.

" call her a bitch nd a whore one more time and I swear I'll make you wish you stayed home tonight." I hurriedly tried to yank Simon off the guy but he was pissed and no one can stop him when he is really mad. The guy laughed " wat she is a bitch and a whore " With that my boyfriend sent a punch straight to the guys face.

The guy stumbled and gave simon a punch as well. my boyfriend reacted and was about to punch him again and start a fight. When the drunk guys friends came and took him away.

While bowing and Jay and the rest of the guys came and took Simon away from the area. The circle that formed now disappeared as the fight was over and they continued to dance.

Simon on the other hand was pissed as the guys dragged him to a less crowded and noisy place. "Im fucking good. You guys can let go now" he said angrily as the guys let go of him and he fixed himself. They sat him down on a couch located deep inside. "What the fuck were you thinking ?" Jay yelled at him. " you're fucken lucky everone here is a celebrity. If not this shit would have been on the news tomorrow. No wait you're funking lucky we stopped you on time."

Simon still mad licked his lips.(gif) Frustrated with the lack of talking Simon had Jay asked again.

"Why the fuck were you about yo beat that guy up?" Jay asked as I sat down next to Simon. Trying to help wipe away the blood from his busted lip. The rest of the guys wondering as well why he was about to beat up the random guy.

Simon glared at Jay. " He Fucken grabs my Girl and called her a bitch and a whore.and u expect me to let it slide. Hell fucken no, Garbbing her and calling her names. I couldn't let anyone talk to her like that. Especially a fucken drunk asshole"

Jay calmed down and looked at me. He saw that I was shaking a bit. "Fine I guess It's okay since nothing bad happen. Are you okay (Y/N)?" Jay asked. I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile "I'm fine Jay. You guys should keep partying. I think we will head on home." The guys all looked at one another not wanting to leave us alone.

I sighed simon saw it as well and sighed " leave have fun. I calmed down a bit. We will head home and the event ruined our moods." still not convinced loco asked "Are you sure? One of us can drive you guys home. Since you guys had some drinks." Simon frustrated raised his voice ," I said we are fine and I did not drink much.

Im okay to drive now leave before I hit all of you." He gave them a small smile at the end of his talk. The guys still unsure left silently. Gray stopped and looked at us. " Don't worry about the guy.

I'll find him and have him go to the police since what he did was sexual harassment." I looked at him " It's fine Gray. I do not want to make it a big deal. Now leave and enjoy your party." Not liking my answer he gave me a look and i shooed him off.

He left unwilling and I went back to my boyfriend. He was still mad. He looked at me and started scanning my face and body. " Did he hurt you? Where ? Are you sure u do not want Gray to hand him to the police ? Are you okay? Do i have to go kill him ?" He said angrily as he stood up from the couch.

I grabbed his hand and yanked him back on the couch. " babe,I'm fine. Im not hurt anywhere just a bit shaken up from what happen but i'm fine now that you are here." I looked at him and saw his lip busted. I frowned. " I think you should worry about yourself. You are bleeding. I think i should kill him for making my babe hurt like that." He smiled

" I'm fine babe, nothing I can't handle" he said as i touched his lip. He winced at my touch and i frowned. " we should get home and get that cleaned up before it gets infected. Come on let's go."

I got up from the couch and he grabbed my hand. " wow not so fast first I should see if you are okay." Blushing at his comment i sat down. " are you really okay. Just thinking about him grabbing you like made me so jealous and angry."
He leaned on my shoulders and I smiled. " I'm really okay babe, and I know but just remember that all this is only for you." He got looked up and smiled, he kissed me.

He winced once our lips touched. I pulled back " I should nurse you back to health puddin" I whispered in his ear. He smirked " I like that" with that we left the party and went back home.

A/N: Hope you guys like it tomorrow i'll update 3 more one shots. I'm sorry for the wait college life is basically no life. Thank you All for the 300+ likes i really appreciate it.As well as the 11k+ reads. 😀😆 . Please comment on who I should do next or if you want a second part for the "anger dean one shot" Have a nice day and hope you all had a nice holidays.

Don't forget to like/comment/follow.