SIMON DOMINIC -jelousy

Start from the beginning

I made my way to the bar area. I took out my phone and tried to communicate with my boyfriend or anyone I knew that was around him. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had a message

" ok. Im glad ur not hurt and where are u? I'll come to u! No need for my darling to get lost 😘" Heat rushed to my cheek as I blushed.

" Im at the bar area. First floor. Hurry I missed you the whole day 😞❤" I pressed send and ordered a drink. I smiled at the bartender as he gave me my drink. He smiled back and got back to work.

I looked around as I waited for my boyfriend and bobbed to the music the DJ had on. Not surprised that the DJ was ugly duck.

As I was looking around a guy made eye contact and smiled at me. I ignored him and continued looking around for my boyfriend. I finally spotted him and smiled. We locked eyes and he smiled.

My boyfriend was none other than Simon Dominic and He looked hot and looked crazy when he smiled. He was dressed up as the Joker. His hair was green and his make up was great.His smile ran from ear to ear. He was a mixture between the

Joker from "The Dark Knight " and "Suicide Squad". He had his fancy gold suite and black pants. His tie was undone and his green hair was up. He looked hot.

I ignored the guys around him and smiled at my boyfriend and skipped , well tried since the crowd was huge , towards him. " Missed ya Puddin" I got into my character. He smiles as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. " missed ya too." He whispered in my ear when we pulled apart from our kiss.

I smiled and clinged onto him as he grabbed me by the waist. Forgetting that the guys were there, they bumped into us. "Oh sorry , were we interrupting something" Gray said sarcastically loud over the music.I rolled my eyes. Simon slightly smacked him as the rest chuckled.

As we walked towards the bar to grab more drinks. I checked out the rest of the guys costumes. Gray was dressed as a hot modern vampire. Loco was a mummy. Ph-1 was dressed up as Gatsby. Jay had a skull face paint on.I laughed he was basically his album cover.

We got to the bar and grabbed our drinks and went to the dance floor.

We all went our separate ways as me and my boyfriend tried to squeeze in the dance floor. We danced together to the music. We grinned up one another and would sometimes kiss one another. Both sweaty from the body heat raiding off of the crowd and each other.

He smiled down on me as I locked my arms around his neck and swayed my body. I kissed him and kept dancing. He stopped as he whispered something in my ear. "I'm going to get us more drinks. Don't move and stay right here."

I smiled and nodded my head. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and made his way towards the bar.

I kept dancing liking the music the DJ had on. As I was dancing I felt cold hands go around my waist.

I turned around and looked at the person touching me. It was the guy that smiled at me when i was the bar. I quickly pushed his hands off me. Ignoring my rejection of wanting to dance, he grabbed me again and tried to dance. I pushed him off. " Get your hands off. I have a boyfriend" I said loudly. He smirks " playing hardd to get i shee. I habe been keeping my eyees on you and you nberr had no guy" he said drunkenly as he reeked of alcohol.

Trying again to touch me, I pushed him. " Don't be suchh a biitch and just be a good girrll and gibe in" I tried my best to get away from him but he kept following me.
He caught up to me and grabbed my arm " I like a good chasee. Especially from a hoth thang like youu.how about i takee you to my placee. Hu" He whispered in my ear as he had a strong hold on my arms.