EXPOSING MY SISTER

"So this week's video is quite different to other videos, that you may find on this channel...? I don't really know where I was going with that. Anyway, let's just jump right into the video.

Last week, when I went down to Wiltshire. I discovered some pretty shocking news if I do say so myself. Now, you're probably thinking : Joe we know you're going to be exposing Zoe. Well, if you thought that then you are wrong. If you didn't. Good for you ? I guess ?

To start with : I do have another sister. I can just imagine everybody gasping while staring at their screen !" Joe chuckles while appearing to be talking to someone of the screen

"To give you a bit of a background, her name's Amanda Sugg, she's is real. Disclaimer : This Is Not A Joke. In fact, this is what she looks like :

If she seems familiar to you, it's probably because she's also a youtuber ?

Basically when I was down in Wiltshire, I was on youtube and then one click led to another and here I was on a makeup guru's page, by accident ! Then as I was about to click off, the video began to play and I was like : oh shit !

My little sister was a youtuber and I'd never heard off her. On youtube, I mean. What surprised me is that she already has 2.8 million subscribers. All by herself ? I've got to admit, I asked Zoe if she knew about this and she didn't, so unlike me Mandy didn't piggy back ride on Zoe's subscribers to launch herself.

She's launched her channel as her own individual why studying sociology and psychology at UCL which is the University and College of London which is amongst the tenth best university in the world, I believe it's in seventh place. She does have good grades.

Why am I exposing her today. Because I didn't know what to record and I'm hurt, she never told me, her loving big brother about this. Aka I'm doing what any siblings loves doing annoying the crap out of her. Your welcome sis !" he says with an evil smile

"Now let's check out her content and see if she's deserves to wear the Sugg surname." Joe announces as presses on a key of his laptop

[▪▪▪]

"Okay, so on this channel she only does makeup and all of that stuff. However, she did tell her fans to check out her vlog channel where she posts weekly vlogs. So let's check that one out." he says the first clip, he sees is one of Amanda and Harvey Cantwell "Wait, I think I've seen him somewhere..." the clip can be seen of his sister and Harvey doing some carpool karaoke and well being too close for old Sugg's liking :

" the clip can be seen of his sister and Harvey doing some carpool karaoke and well being too close for old Sugg's liking :

"If I'd be there, I'd be sitting in the back seat c*ckbl*ck*ng the pair of them. I mean are they dating or not ? I don't even know what my eighteen-year-old sister is up to. If that isn't sad ? Let's read the comments !"

"OMG HRVY and Amanda are like OTP."

"Wait is that HRVY ?!"

"Are you related to Zoella ?! You're both from Wiltshire ?"

"I can answer that for you. Yes, Amanda is mine and Zoe's younger sister."

"Wait was you the girl in Personal!"

"I think you meant : wait, we're you the girl in... Personal ? Whatever that is ?"

"Can you tell HRVY to not take it Personal 😉"

"Okay let's check this out. Personal, HRVY and Amanda... Here we go."

"Hmm... I think she has managed to do a lot of this, without Zoe or I realising it. I think that without meaning to we've been so self consumed with our own life's, that we forgot about our baby sibling. In a a way that possibly made it seem like she couldn't approach us. Right that is it for the video, if you liked it give it a thumbs up and comment if you want a part two where Zoella and I sit down with MakeupByMandy. Subscribe to us three. There's still some SuggLife merch left, link in description and I will see you next Sunday for another Sugg Sunday special. Hou ! Hou !"

---------

A/N : What's up everybody ?! It's finally here !

This very first chapter is just a video of ThatcherJoe, to help sort of set up who Amanda is in the Youtubeverse.

Every single vote and comment is gratefully appreciated ! 😘

Next chapter a vlog featuring our beloved Roadtrip members and HRVY !

I love you all and will see you all very soon aka Tuesday, May 8th ! BYYYYYEEEEEE ! 😘😘😘