1.)

"EUAAAGGHH!" You let out a yawn. You were sitting on the bus ride to school, it was normally quiet in the mornings. People were too drowsy to do anything but talk, so you can catch a lot of dirt if you listen.

"He's so hot though..." Emma let out a sigh.

"I know right? You'll definitely win his heart." Her best friend Jenna pat her back. They were talking about c/n, he's kinda popular, and has one hell of an attitude. You have him in three classes, and it's tiring. You're constantly nagging at him to do his work on group projects. He annoys you, yes, but you can't deny he's eye candy.

"Ughh, what if he says noooo?" Emma whined. Emma and Jenna were populars, like c/n you didn't hate them, but they got on your nerves sometimes.

"I heard he likes Avery..." you quietly let out. It was obvious, Avery is popular, he's popular. She's pretty, and smart, and probably every guys crush. Emma and Jenna stare at you.

"Really...? What a surprise..." Emma slouched into the seat so much, she slipped underneath it. You felt bad, but it'd save her from rejection.

"Well then. You have Jack as back up then!" Jenna smiled. These girls have like fifteen back up crushes in case their main says no.

Soon the bus reached the school and we groggily walked out into hell for the last time this week.

***

Time Skip to 7th hour

***

"Why? Why so much homework!?" You dropped your stuff onto the desk. "Like Mrs. Mitch assigned two whole packets, and Mr. Cullzak assigned homework while we were working on a project!" You slumped into the chair.

C/n walked in, the bell would ring in about a minute or two. He sat down next to you. "Yo, did you finish the science project?" He asked.

"Why do you care? Also I couldn't cause Cullz assigned even more..." you buried your head in your arms

"I know what was the deal with that!? Honestly if we get anymore homework today I'm-" The bell rang. Our teacher walked in to announce todays schedule.

"Alrighty class! Today I'm assigning partners for a new project!" Mrs. Beck chirped.

"Bitch what no..." you quietly muttered to yourself. You already knew you'd be paired with c/n. No one else can get him to do work, you're too brutal and strict to put up with his shit, though.

"Emma and Jack." "Jenna and Steven." "Rebbeca and Tiffany" "y/n and c/n"

Bittcchhh you deal with this hoe putting all your work on me... ughh

"I knew it." C/N said.

After more names, and an explanation of the project, you turned in your chair to face your "new" partner.

"We have to meet up, with all my homework this is too much to do in school." You cringed at saying that. Seeing this dude in school was good enough.

"Same... you free today?" He responded.

"I'm free everyday. My parents aren't very strict, especially when it's for a project. So what time?"

"I'll let you know by the end of the day."

You nodded, and tried to work with him all hour but it wasn't easy. Lot's of time had passed, and you were doing the majority of the work.

"C/N please sit on all four legs of the chair!" Mrs.Beck called out.

"No." he spat.

"C/n. can you please listen." you whined.

"NOOO" He whined louder.

"Both of you are getting an after school detention!" Mrs. Beck scolded.

"Why me!?" bitch.

"Y/n you've broken the dress code for the fourth time this week." You looked at what you were wearing. The sleeves were ever so slightly too skinny and your bra straps were showing. Terrible and scandalous how could you!?

"Oh... Dang." well nevermind.

Twenty minutes later the dismissal bell rang, and you all shuffled out, cheering. You sighed and went to your locker. Shoving everything ruthlessly into your bag.

Suddenly you were grabbed. You were spun around, and slammed into the locker. You let out a sharp gasp. You looked up to see c/n's cute ass face. "Wha-" He put his hand over your mouth. and grabbed your arm tighly. you winced in pain

"Aww, that was so cute." He let go of you but put his arms on either side of you. "We have detention."

"Bitch I know, god you scared the hell outa me." You sighed.

You walked together to the room, the principal shut the door after saying some "think about what you've done" shit. Then locked the door.

"Ughhhh. This sucks. All this because I want to look cute?" you sulked

"Bitch where's the cute I dont see it." C/n stated.

"I said I 'want to' asshole." You were locked in a room with one table, and two chairs. "I also want to leave."

"It's fine here."

"You've gotten so many detentions, you're used to it."

"Ha. True." he smirked. "Anyways I found a time to work."

" 'Kay, when?"

"You should just come home with me."

"Alrighty Mr.Stranger."

"But I've known you since Kidergarten."

"True, true. You got a license?" He just nodded "Damn I get mine next month."

"If you pass."

"Shut up and evaluate your life like you were told." You hissed.

You're going home with this annoying hoe to work on a project. He's still eye candy, and he's nice to you for some reason. So it's cool.

a/n sorry this is short lol