Burn

Being with Miyuki certainly was an amazing unexpected early Christmas present. She thought that she wasn't going to be with the catcher until next year since she hasn't solved her 'feelings issue' yet, but Miyuki wanted to be with her tonight and Ai couldn't find the strength to deny him. Besides, how could she resist him when he told her that he wanted her in that low husky sexy tone that never failed to give her goosebumps, make her heart beat faster, and turn her on? Not to mention that the way he looked at her, with his eyes dark with desire but with a twinge of tenderness, just made her melt in his hands. Ai always feels breathless and speechless every time he bores his eyes into her own despite knowing him for over 6 months now.

What was also unexpected was how caring and tender Miyuki was being tonight. It was not just because he held her in a warm embrace outside of her house, but also how different he is acting now. For the first time she is laying her head down on Miyuki's chest while she absentmindedly traces the contours of his abs. Ai knows that she has to be on the fence about that since he has acted this way in the past but then flips the script on her. She really needs to protect her feelings. But Miyuki has this unknown mystery power over her that makes her not care about any type of consequences and just cares about basking in the moment. It feels very nice and it makes her feel loved and cared for and she just loved that feeling. Which really frightens her because it means that she can potentially get her heart broken by Miyuki.

'But what can possibly go wrong?' Ai thought as she briefly closed her eyes. She was essentially cuddling with Miyuki after they had sex. He is holding her close with his arm wrapped around her waist while letting his fingers dance across the soft flesh of her waist, hips, and back. Although her sheets are just covering them up to their waists, she feels warm and cozy just as she did earlier in the evening. Thank God that Miyuki always ran hot. She was content. Beyond content. She was ecstatic.They were laying down together in comfortable silence. It was as if they were a couple and they are just enjoying a bonding intimate moment. Perhaps he is developing feelings for her and since he is such a dork whose communication skills are far from being his strong point, this is his way of showing Ai that he wants something more.

Miyuki moved his hand all the way up to her head and ran his fingers through her midnight black locks before kissing the top of her head. Ai hummed in contentment as she lovingly looked up to him to meet his eyes with a small sweet smile. Miyuki stared down at her making her heart beat faster and he kissed her softly on the lips. Ai responded back in the same fashion as he cupped her cheek with his right hand. She nibbled on his bottom lip relishing on the softness of Miyuki's lips causing him to smile.

They kissed for a couple more minutes until Miyuki abruptly broke the kiss.

"What's wrong Kazuya?" Ai asked with hooded eyelids feeling dazed and lightheaded from the kiss.

"I was thinking that it's better if I leave now. It's getting late and I don't want to be snowed in." Miyuki explained a little bit hasty as he motioned to the window so she could see accumulating snow.

No. He was not doing this again. Absolutely not.

"What are you talking about? It's not even 10: 00 pm yet, you said that most of your teammates already left, and even though it's snowing it's not as if there is a snowstorm outside." Ai alarmly said as she sat in the bed gathering the sheets to cover her chest. "Besides worst comes to worst you can always spend the night if you are unable to make it back to the dorms."

Miyuki burst out laughing. "What is it Ai-chan? Are you missing me already when I'm not even gone?" He teased with a cheeky grin.

Ai shot daggers at him. "Hardly," She haughtily stated as she crossed her arms across her chest. "You can do whatever you want, I don't really care. Suit yourself."