Chapter One

"Omega!" Beta Hayden yelled, He was always like this, screaming and growling in front of me. Well I'm an omega.

"Coming!" I yelled back, knowing he would hear me by wolf hearing. We're all werewolves yow!

I quickly jogged down to stairs and reached for the door, I stripped from my filthy clothes and shifted into my gray wolf. I shook my body to make the dirt in my fur fall. As I walk fast towards the pack training camp, there I saw Alpha Clyde, Beta Hayden and Delta Jake stare at me in anger, while the rest of the pack is glaring and growling at me. And they're all in wolf form.

Unlike us, other werewolves stay in human form but we stay in wolf form for the rest of the day.

"What took you so long?!" Beta growled at me, my ears flattened in fear, I crouched down into a submissive form.

"ANSWER ME!" Beta growled out, his voice held power that scared me more. My eyes widened in fear and my ears flattened a little. I crouched down lower and lower as I speak, "I-I was j-just doing some t-things.."

Beta Hayden growled at me once again before turning his back to the way he came. Delta began walking towards me. I stayed in my position, afraid of what's gonna happen next.

"Go," Delta said in husky voice. My ears perked up, confused of what he's talking about.

"I said Go, run, run away for your life.. never come back here." Delta whispered so no one but me can hear him. "Look kid, I did a terrible mistake of hurting and abusing you, and it's also my Alpha's responsibility for the pack to hurt you.. I smell Alpha blood in you, kid, and I wan't you to leave this pack that's making your life hell, Go and make me proud, Omega."

My eyes widened from what he whispered, Me? Go away? No! he's gonna be punished!

"But, if you let me go.. you'll be punished." I whispered back worriedly.

He glanced at the pack behind him and he sighed. "I can handle them."

"Really? Maybe you want some help... Don't worry Delta, if I will have a pack, I'll make sure you're my beta." I whispered. He smiled. But ears flattened when Alpha Clyde growled out. "What is with the whispering?!" He walks towards us, we both froze in fear. As his face slowly faced the Alpha's. The Alpha's eyes are glowing in anger, His gold eyes are glowing! It's sooo cool!

Ehem, CONCENTRATE!

"What are you whispering?!" The Alpha growled but stayed in his position.

"N-Nothing.." Delta stuttered.

"LIAR!" Alpha growled out and slashed on Delta's face and his body slammed to the ground. I quickly ran towards him and checked him for blood, SAFE.

"Oh no...Delta." I said worriedly to him, his eyes half closed and he can't get up.

"R-Run, Run k-kid.." He said weakly. I heard Alpha's Low growl. The pack also growls.

"No, I'm not going anywhere without you." I said in afraid voice and puts him on my back so I can run with him.

"PUT HIM DOWN!" Alpha yelled, I took one last breath and closed my eyes, breathing. I opened them and they flinched back, What now? I glared and growled every single one of them and their ears flattened, huh?

Without any word, I pushed my hind legs to perform a run, Delta's still breathing, I didn't mind his weight, most important is he's healed. I ran faster, deeper, and not looking back the way I came. With Delta in my back still breathing, I have desire to run faster, what a normal wolf couldn't do.

"K-Kid.." Delta breathed heavily, I shushed him to let him relax.

"I can handle you, you aren't tha heavy." I smiled.

I ran deeper into the woods and I can't even smell the scent of Alpha, Beta. All I smell is Delta's blood. This made me angry and anger pushed me to run faster, passing all kinds of trees and dodging them in a split record, My paws thudding hardly to the soft soil, My tail swished around as I ran, and my fur waving as wind passed.

Then came into an abrupt halt when I saw a beautiful sight, it has a clean lake, fresh grass and several caves. The soft breeze making the leaves flying and rustling. The view from the open trees, The water shining as sun hits on it. I gasped at the wonderful creation.

This wasn't a dream.

I took a soft step on the fresh green grass and it's soft. I laughed as I inhaled the fresh air of October. I smiled and said, "This. Is our new home."

~AlphaWolf