Big Mistake, Alpha

Life of a werewolf is never easy, except if you're an Alpha, but nope. (popping the P) Omegas.

Before i will go to my story. I would like to share you the meaning of our life so you could follow my story.

Pack: it's what a group of wolves are called, Lone wolves gather and form a group, a group requires a terrirtory, so the Alpha and the others mark some of the lands. They also work and hunt together as a family.

Alpha: is called of the leader of the pack, Alpha's are known to be the boss in the group, which wolf submits by crouching down in front of the alpha, and rolling a submissive roll for sign that you won't piss the alpha off. Alpha's lead the pack along with the Alpha Female, Alpha Females or 'Luna's have the same title, the same power of the Alpha, Pack crouches in front of them to submit. If they didn't, The Alpha will challenge you to a fight to death.

Beta: The second leader of the pack, Betas are the one who will be Alpha when the 'Alpha' steps down. Betas are always loyal and bestfriend is their Alpha. Betas are always present whenever their Alpha is absent. Betas are the one who calls the pack when their alpha needed them. And he only obeys to one wolf; The Alpha.

Delta: The trainees to be Betas, They are also leading the pack whenever betas and Alphas are absent. No further description. They obey only two wolves: Beta and Alpha.

Pack members: The most important part of the pack. No further Description.

Lastly is the Omegas, Us, it's what they call.. 'Lowest Pack Rank' in the werewolf community and you being an Omega, you should obey EVERYONE.

~AlphaWolf