You Crawl Pt. 4

Ok guys, just to let you know, I am going to go a little bit out of order here so. Don't worry, I will write for all of them. Also a special shout-out to CarolSchull for the idea. The only thing is I'm using Dewa in this, because I've got a good one for Kosuke. Enjoy!

Dewa: Dewa looked around in a panic, your father had put you down far a nap, telling you that you would be having a bath afterwards. One hour later, your dad came to get you out of your crib to get you ready. At first, he thought that maybe Chitose had taken you out,but upon asking him, and not seeing you, well put him in the state he's in now. He about tore your whole room apart looking for you. He was about to go into his room when, "Hey Dewa come and take a look." He walked out of the room to see you crawling towards the living room. Dewa passed your uncle, telling him to start your bath, you were still crawling when he reached you. He picked you up and was surprised to find that your arms and legs were still moving in the air. Yo came out of the bathroom and started laughing at you. "You teaching her how to swim now Dewa?" Your dad laughed along with him and brought you to get your bath done. You still moved your arms and legs when your dad had held you over the tub. After your bath was done and you were dressed, all three of you were in the living room watching you crawl. He picked you up and held you "Good job baby."
Ok guys there's that one hope to have the others out soon.