Fulfilling Promises. (Ray Narvaez JR)

I am just a girl from the internet.

Known for her Instagram.

I am not popular around school, but I have friends. Few of which know Achievement Hunter.

My Instagram is a fan-based account for, you guessed it, Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter. I am pretty proud of my 14k something followers, they are amazing.

I have been watching the lads and gents for about 3 and half years now. All the AHWU'S, all the Lets Plays, all them podcasts, yup. Seen them.

I am now 19 years of life, and I am going to a University in Dallas, TX. Part of the reason I love Rooster teeth is that they are a few hours from me. I have a lame job at Olive Garden, but it pays. But it was almost summer. That means more to me than getting out of school, it means RTX.

I have been there for the past two years, and I already have my tickets for this summer. I have met most of the guys and girls, but you only get so many seconds to say hi and get a hug. My favorite guy is Ray, he is literally so sweet, and my favorite girl is Arryn, who technically doesn't 'have a job' at RT, but she was so amazing and nice and it was funny because people mistaked her for other girls, like Kara and Barbara.

Legit how do you mistake them.

Arryn has black hair. Not blond.

Anyways, Ray was my favorite not only because he was funny but he was so caring and enthusiastic about everything. This summer was going to be fun. My name is Roxie. My last name is the most boring name in the history of last names. Smith.

So, I, made a promise to myself, and wrote it down. I carry it everywhere I go, hoping one day to fulfill it. It's crazy, stupid and highly unlikely, but worth a chance...