53.Anything possible

Start from the beginning

"You idiot, put me down" I yelled but he held me close to him. I smelled his perfume and it's just awesome. His manly scent made me feel dizzy for a moment. Priya, what the hell are you thinking?

"Tarun" I yelled his name but he didn't seem to hear me. Did he hit his head somewhere?

"Tar..." I was cut off by him.

"I can hear you sweetheart. Don't need to make my ears clean with your scream" he smiled but I glared at him.

"Why on earth are you carrying me?" I asked him, trying to lift myself up. I am heavy after all. I can't say I'm thin, but I'm not even too fat. I'm just...

"You weigh like a cotton. Don't try to wriggle, I might drop you down" he said and I adjusted myself quickly in his arms. I immediately circled his neck and looked down at the ground. I don't want to kiss the ground.

He chuckled.

"I won't let you down princess, never ever" he said, boring into my eyes and I shut my mouth.

We reached my room and he put me on bed. I thanked him in a low voice and all he said was anything for my princess. He's cute sometimes.

"Change and come, we'll have to feed that growling stomach" he said and before I can react, he shut the door and walked out. I sighed and changed into my night pant with a loose top after taking a quick shower. I felt a bit relaxed and fresh.

I went downstairs to see all my friends and my teachers having their dinner without even going to their rooms. They were still in the same dress and all their bags on the side of the dinning hall. Oh that's why he carried me without anyone noticing!

I sat with Raisa and Kriti and had my dinner very fast. I don't know why my eyes searched for him. They weird thing is I felt disappointed not seeing him. He might have gone to fresh up.

After dinner, I wanted to look around and roam in the resort but my friends were very tired that they directly went to the room. I sighed and decided to roam around alone. I wasn't feeling sleepy at all,maybe because I slept for 3 hours straight in the bus.

I walked to the backside of the resort to find a beautiful fountain with children's play area nearby. I sat on a swing facing the lighted fountain and played some songs, letting my body recharge. I don't know for how long I sat. It started becoming cold and I went up to my room in fifth floor, the topmost. I can sit in the balcony, it won't be that cold there right?

I went to my room and rang the door bell.

My eyes widened to see Tarun opening the door. What is he doing in my room? Oh damn! Don't tell me he took the bet seriously!

My eyes were widened in shock but his eyes were widened in anger, why?

"Care to explain where were you?" He asked coldly when I entered the room and threw myself on the bed.

"Care to explain why are you here?" I questioned back, resting my head on my palm, supported by my elbow, still lying on the bed.

"I asked you first" he said.

"So what? I asked you second, answer me" I snapped back.

"Feisty as ever" he mumbled slowly but I was able to hear it. I chuckled lightly.

"I am supposed to be your partner tonight, remember?" He smirked and started coming close to my bed. I jerked up in horror and he sat very close to me on bed.

"What the hell?" I pushed him back and he fell flat on the bed.

"Why to hurry darling? We have all night!" He smirked and held my wrist.

"Are you shitting me? Idiot, get out now!" I screamed but he just left my wrist and made himself comfortable on the bed.

"Leave when I say nicely. Do you want to humiliate yourself here?" I asked, standing up from the bed and crossing my hands over my chest.

"Try me beautiful, Let's see who'll get out" he smirked back.
Why is he so confident? There's something fishy.

I raised my eyebrows and he checked me from head to toe. Shameless bastard!

"Eyes up here mister!" I snapped.

"Of course beautiful"

"Get out"

"No"

"Want me to call the hotel management?"

"Yea, try"

"What?

"They won't be able to do anything"

"Huh? Did you hit your head somewhere? Why will they let you stay here with me?"

"Because I'm their boss"

My jaw dropped down and he smirked wider.

"Are you kidding me? How?"

"I can make anything possible" he said the same words in the morning.

"Idiot" I said and walked to the door to get another room.

He suddenly lifted me in his shoulders and threw me on the bed. I shrieked out and was about to shout when he covered my mouth.

He gestured me to relax and removed his hand.

"Get out now or let me go"

"No dear please"

"What no? I'm not going to stay in the same room with you, never in a million years"

Suddenly his face fell but he composed.

"Ok, first tell me where were you all this time? You know I went crazy searching for you everywhere" he sounded a bit angry.

"Umm..I was at the backside on the swing" I said and his face relaxed.

"You made me worry so much"

"Why would I make you worry? What's the need for you to search for me?

"I love you idiot, of course I'll be crazy when I can't find you for an hour!"

I sat still, not being able to open my mouth.

"You know, I literally sent a search team outside our resort. I ordered all the resort employees to search for you everywhere. I myself checked the dinning hall, the reception area and Vern barged into your friends room" my eyes widened as he said that.

"What do you mean by my friend's room? They are staying here with me" I said it as a fact but his facial expression said something different.

"They are no more your roommates. I arranged another room for them"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna spend some quality time with my darling!"

"No! This is impossible"

"I can make anything possible princess"