Straight?👀 [Nayeon]

Fem reader x Nayeon.
---------------

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm straight. I won't like girls. I know so." You said crossing your arms in front of your bestfriend Dahyun. She just smirked at you. She has a girlfriend named Sana who is a girl.

Dahyun was insisting that you also like girls. "Really? Then, how about that girl Tzuyu? Also that girl at your art class, Chaeyoung? I always saw you flirt with them?" You just gave her a look.

"No, I don't like them as someone I should love. I like them as my friends. Chaeyoung is my partner in art class, you know that." You said to her. She just chuckled at you making you a little annoyed.

You sighed heavily earning another chuckle from Dahyun. "Alright, you are. Anyways, are you going to Nayeon's movie night? Only few are invited. You should go. The whole group will be there." You mouthed an 'o' to Dahyun.

You thought for a moment if you should go. Because it's the whole gay community going to that movie night. "Sure." You quietly mumbled but she heard anyways.

"Great, it's settled then. See you tonight. Sana and I will fetch you." You smiled at her and you both went home.

You thought for a moment of what you should wear. You end up wearing loose white blouse and a short paired with sneakers.

You ate dinner and heard the door bell ring. You opened the door not to see Dahyun but Nayeon. You're quite shocked of seeing her instead of your bestfriend.

You now felt shy. "You look good, Y/n-ah." Nayeon said and smiled showing her bunny teeth. You blushed right in front of her. "What the hell, Y/n. No." You said in your mind.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting." You followed her and she drives. "Where's Dahyun?" You said breaking the silence. "Well, I guess she haven't told you yesterday." Nayeon said that made you confused. What did Dahyun didn't tell?

"She told me that I should fetch you. She said you're cute. She's right." Nayeon said that made you crept up a smile on your face. You slide the thought of her calling you cute suddenly.

You can't fall as you believe you are straight. Or you're just denying the fact that you really are gay. You don't actually know why. But I bet it's the second one.

You stopped in front of a big house and entered with Nayeon. "Let's goooo!" She said and linked arm with you. You were shocked at first but just slide it away. She might just be really clingy you thought.

You both came in and people "oooh"at the sight of Nayeon linking arms with you. Which made you blush and Nayeon let go. You sat down beside Dahyun and Nayeon sat with you.

"What's this? You're already close with her?" Dahyun whispered to you. "What do you mean?" You whispered back. She then acted what happened earlier and clinged unto your arm like Nayeon did.

"No, it's not what you think. She's just clingy, That's why she must've done that." You reasoned. She gave you the raising eyebrow. You just remained quiet. You've realized that every movie that will show is horror.

You love horror movies so it's not a problem. In the middle of the movie you feel someone holding unto you tight. You glanced at your side to see the scared Nayeon. You chuckled at the sight.

She then hides herself on the crook of your neck which tickles you making you chuckle more. "Ya, why are you laughing. It's not funny. I'm scared." Nayeon said to you.

You're still chuckling as you keep getting tickled. "Hahastop. You're tickling me hahaha." You now speak. She then move away a little and you stopped laughing.

"Why were you laughing?" She said with a glare. She's so cute you thought. "You were tickling me" you reasoned. She then mouthed a sorry.

After watching lots of movies, you felt like you've become close Nayeon. You felt that you can trust her. She sent you home herself.

More days come and you start to fall for her more. You've realized that you're not really straight. You don't regret meeting her. She made you realize who you really are.

---------------
I tried😭