The Day of (Continued)

Hermione's pov

     As Hermione got out of the car, Fred Weasley went over to help her. She felt like she was going to fall and throw up at the same time.

    "Thank you, I'm going to go inside to get Hermione in bed. Could you get the kids out of the car please?" Draco asked Fred

      "Yeah I will. Just get Hermione to bed." Fred told Draco

      Hermione was trying to walk but Draco was holding her up all the way to the door. When they went in, the Granger family stopped talking and stared at them.

     Draco took Hermione to the elevator and went up to the room they were going to stay in. Once in the room, Draco took her through a door that's on the right. That's were a king bed was with green silk comforter and a red wool blanket awaited for the two.

      Draco placed Hermione on the bed. She tried to get up but Draco didn't let her

    "Rest love, I will get you when Fred or one of the staff say they need us okay?" Draco told Hermione

    "Okay, could you get Max and Fred for me?" Hermione asked Draco

     "Well Fred will be up here soon okay?" Draco told her

    As Draco said that Fred came in with max and the three kids. Max holing on to Alex and Fred with the twins.

        "Hi Hermione, how are you?" Fred asked Hermione

       "Well, I'm on bed rest, what does that tell you?" Hermione asked Fred

      "Well, they need all of the family that are going to the reunion to be down stairs in five minutes." Fred told her and Draco  

      "Okay I'll take a potion to help the nausea." Hermione said

     "Fine but I'm making it." Draco said

    "Well I thought you would. You are the best potion maker out of all of us." Hermione said

     "I'm really hurt by that" Fred said in a childish voice.

°•○●○○•°°•○●Ashley pov°•○●○•°°•○●

     Draco Malfoy... Is my COUSIN IN LAW! This is the worst day of my life.He was supposed to be my boyfriend, My husband, My love of my life! This is no fair!

    I will make her pay! Ashley had thought to to herself as she saw the couple pass by into the elevator

°•○●●○•°°•○●Hermione's pov°•○●●○•°°

     Once Draco was done making the potion, She took it and felt much better. She had felt less dizzy as she did before. As she tried to  get out of bed, the others all told be to lay down again.

"Hermione you can't get up again." Max said to her as Fred and Draco try pushing her back down on the bed.

" Well i kind of got to. Plus they are waiting for us downstairs." She told them trying to get up again. But she had the help of the kids to drag her downstairs so she wins!

"Mommy mommy lets go! I want to go swimming!" Ava and Eva said in their swimsuits with Alex behind them.

" Okay but first i have to meet up with my family. You guys can come if you like, but Daddy can take you down. So can uncle Freddy!" She told her three kids trying to get the boys away so the girls can deal with their family.

" Okay Mommy!" The Girls said together.

" Come on Daddy!" The girls took Draco out to the other room. then Alex took Fred as well. 

" So... Why did you get rid of our comfort blankets?" Max asked me

" So we can d this ourselves. Also our cousins are probably going to after them." Hermione told her cousin to her face as she got up and into some better clothes.

"Okay 'Mione. Ill meet you down their." Max told Hermione

"No wait fro me outside would you?" Hermione asked with hopeful eyes.

"Fine just don't take forever like Fred." She said

Then in the distance we hear a faint 'i heard that'

The girls just laughed.

***

The girls were confused why the family wasn't in the dinning room yet. they were told to go there once every one was done unpacking. Considering how long the girls were gone, that should of been enough time.

Max called her mom, and her mom told her that the time was pushed back some because their cousins were still getting ready for whatever reason.

Well this would be a long weekend.

Hermione Thought

**************************************************************************************

Okay so this account was dead to me for the longest time because I forgot the password and now i remembered it and may i just say.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS

27.4k reads? That amazing and I will post the end of this if i have time.

Also go check out my other account @artestchildhuman. It has a my Hero Academia fanfic on it. Anyway Love you guys, Post the dinner/evening part later or tomorrow!