Babies and Husbands

Start from the beginning

"It's your grandchildren. They're giving me strength and I can't wait to meet them."

"You're going to be an amazing mother."

"Thank you."

*Will's pov*
[December 20th Maggie, Noah, Sarah, Natalie, Conner, Sharon, and I go over to the nurses station April is sleeping with her head on the desk Noah shakes her and says:]

"April wake up."

"Leave me alone brat."

"April you need to wake up."

"Noah if you don't leave me alone I'm going to punch you."

"April come on you need to wake up."

"I'm up! What do you want Noah?! What is so important that you woke me up from a very beautiful nap?!"

"Ethan is here. Bed seven."

"If he's not in there I'm going to punch you. Could someone please get me some chili cheese fries and a large sprite please?"

"I'll have an intern get it."

"Thank you."[I go to bed seven and see Ethan his right arm is in a sling he looks at me and says:]

"Hi beautiful."

"Say that again."

"Hi beautiful. You look great baby. How far along are you?"

"Seven months. We're having twins Ethan."

"Shut the door."[April shuts the door and closes the curtain she comes over puts the guardrail down and sits on me she kisses me we kiss slowly and passionately we continue to kiss April is crying I pull away and say:]"Baby what's wrong?"

"I was so scared Ethan. Oh god baby I can't lose you. I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed if I lost you. When I saw the news my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach and I couldn't breathe. You can't scare me like that especially when I'm carrying your children. God Ethan I thought you were fucking dead. You can't do that ever again. You hear me? Don't ever leave me please."

"April babe I just had surgery and you're pressing down on my hurt arm."

"I'm sorry."

"Look at me. I got shot baby."

"You're not allowed to do that anymore either."

"Doc says that I have to be home for at least three months. Give it time to heal and starting physical therapy."

"Really?"

"Yea. You smell really good right now."

"Mom insisted on throwing us a shower on Saturday."

"Okay but you know what I need right now?"

"What?"

"Five hundred milligrams of your lips on mine. Doctors orders."

"Oh really? Well I don't want to go against doctors orders."[We kiss slowly and passionately we continue to kiss I can feel Ethan's erection under the gown I say:]"What if someone walks in?"

"Then we will just have to give them a good show."

"The drugs are that good huh?"

"Very. What are we having?"

"Fraternal twins. A boy and a girl."

"Names?"

"After my parents. I moved into my family home and it was too weird for me to make my parents old room into our room so it's the nursery."