Description

The main character (who I will now refer to in all my creepypasta critiques as reggie) and his wife, Jenny, have lots of parties. And sometimes, people leave their shit at their parties. When they find an article of clothing that is unidentifiable, they put it in a wooden box. Eventually, the box has accumulated enough clothing to fully cloth a person. And so they do. They make a dummy out of all the excess cloths and move it around the house originally as a joke but later on they do it  simply because it had become the norm. When Reggie moves the dummy to the couch, Jenny takes it's beer and states "What's he going to do about it?". When Reggie arrives home from work, he sees the dummy covered in blood holding a knife and thinks it is a prank, and when he attempts to call out Jenny for the prank, there is no response. He then cleans up the blood, still under the presumption that it is all a joke, and takes the dummy's knife. After that, he looks around the house for Jenny, who he assumes is hiding to continue the prank, and when he cannot find her after hours of looking and calling friends, goes to sleep. He wakes to find what he originally presumes to be Jenny, but is in reality the dummy, standing in his door, knife back in hand. Still thinking it is a prank, he calls again for his wife. And after that he gets scared and burns the dummy. Then he calls the police to report a missing persons but while waiting for them to arrive he sees more dummies composed of his wife's former clothes. It is also implied that the dummy was actually Jenny's corpse and that the dummy killed Jenny.