The Accident

Dr. Flug hurried to his lab where a major crash was heard. 'Demincia was in the kitchen and 5.0.5. is cleaning the living room.' Dr. Flug thought as he went running into his lab. When he got there he stooped. "W-who are you?!" He asked a blacked hair man that was covered in Flug's latest project. "Flug! What was that?!" The man yelled at him clearly angered. 'Only one being ever yelled at him like that' "B-boss?" The man raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Now get me some clean clothes.!" Dr. Flug hurried and got his boss his clothes. "Black Hat sir, what did you touch?" The man....Black Hat looked around then at Dr. Flug. "I saw a flask that read poison so I drank it to see how lethal it would be." Flug face palmed. "Sir that was not poison. That was an experiment. It is supposed to change whoever drinks it into what they despise the most. And I guess it works." Black Hat raised an eyebrow. "And how do you know that?" Flug grabbed his boss's arm and leads him to a nearby mirror. "This is how I know boss." Black Hat looked in the mirror and say a human man starring back at him. "Flug what is the meaning of this?" Black hat pointed at his reflection, clearly mad. "Well sir I already told you it was an experiment I was going to try out on someone. But it seems like I don't have to, since you drank it." Black Hat walked up to him and grabbed his shirt and lifted him up. "Well fix it. Now!" Flug shrunk down. "Um sir I can't.  It will where off after a whole 24 hours. If that helps." Black Hat glared at him before dropping him on the the floor. "Flug I am going out." Flug nodded his head and went back to his laboratory.  Black Hat watched him leave and went to the front door. He looked at his reflection one last time before walking out unaware of a gang that was about to change his life.