Chapter 2.

Hey guys! Please comment any suggestions you have or if there's any grammar mistakes. Hope you enjoy this chapter❤️❤️
////////////////////////////////////////////
Ryan's POV
   I have a concert in Nashville tonight, not too far from where I grew up. It was supposed to start in two hours. Once everything was set up and I was ready, they sent me on stage. As soon as a stepped on there everyone one started screaming and yelling my name. It was an amazing feeling to know that I had great fans and support in doing what I loved.
         I looked out at the crowd but stop when I see this girl in the front row. She was beautiful, and had a great style goin' on. She had long blond hair and a Jack Daniels tank top on. She was standing with another pretty girl, not as pretty as her, jumping up and down. The first song that came on was Hillbilly and after about 5 songs it was time to sing Summer Love. I decided to call someone up to sing it with me and I had the perfect person in mind.
Cassidy's POV
He sang Hillbilly first, and some more that I didn't even keep track of I just sang them. Then, the music stopped and he said "I'm gonna sing Summer Love next and I've picked out a lady in the crowd to sing with me." He looked around at everyone in the crowd while girls were screaming "ME, ME PICK ME". Then he stopped when he looked at me. "You there in the black tank top." I looked down at my shirt, then back up again and pointed at myself and he nodded his head. So I slowly made my way up to the stage. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on there and when he touched my hand, and I know this sounds cliche and everyone says this, but I felt something. It wasn't fireworks or anything but it was definitely something. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Cassidy", I told him. He looks back at the crowd and says "Me and Cassidy are gonna be singin' Summer Love for y'all now!" He looked toward me and nodded his head. I guess I was gonna start it out. It's fine though because I know the whole song,so I started singing.
           "There's an A frame house on the corner where my road ends", I started out. I looked at Ryan and he gave me a nod, probably noticing how nervous I was.
               "In the summertime when I was young I was there every damn weekend

Flirting with the boys that lived                  Down the street, leaning in close
I could feel his heart beat,
His heartbeat"

Then Ryan joined in for the chorus and we took it away. 

          "Summer Love, in the bed of a truck with
             The cab lights glowing like a spotlight
             On both of us in a field full of grass.
              Lightning bugs lighting up the night
             like a chandelier in her eyes, really
             don't like how the time flies by
                 But I'm missin the taste of.....
                              Summer Love"
We finished the rest of the song and the crowed erupted, clapping their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs.
        Being up here on stage makes me feel like I belong somewhere, like I could be someone important. I wanted more. And being up here with Ryan made it a million times better.

////////////////////////////////////////////
       Sorry it took so long to get an update up. 
I play softball so I have practice every day but I'll try to get at least a chapter a week up. Love y'all❤️❤️ hope you like this chapter