Chapter 32

Dani

Coachella was hella amazing! We saw tons of celebrities there and we had a really good time. I mean it’s Coachella how can you not?

“Babe have you realized that it’s almost our one year anniversary?” Harry said as he focused on the road.

“Really? So fast.. that’s- it’s-“

“Amazing” he cut me off with a smirk placed on his lips. I nod in response.

“It’s been about what? Nine months, ten?” I asked him curious.

“December 9... we kind of went too fast you know?” he laughed. “We were both just thirsty” I say both of us laughing.

It’s been a while with Harry, and I’ve enjoyed every second by now, and will enjoy every second that we are missing together. We have been planning on visiting my family as soon as he finishes with tour and all that.

I haven’t spoken to my parents lately, or I better say at all. They think I am a total psycho, well just my dad actually. I received a call from my mother a couple months ago  but I didn’t had the time to call her back. I texted her on her birthday though. I feel bad for not talking to them at all so I’ll just call them now, It might be a surprise for them but hey, family is family right?

Right.

I dial her number. It rang three times until a lovely voice filled my ears.

“Hello?” I answer as I nod at Harry who is looking at me suspiciously.

“Hey.. mom” I say as the line goes silence.

“Oh my lord... it’s you” she whispers. I smile but I notice that she can’t see me at all.

“Yeah.. it is. I miss you.. a lot to be honest”

My mom was never that bad with me, she understood me more than anyone. She would always be on my side and support me. I feel guilty for not taking my time to call her and see if she’s okay.

“I miss you too honey” I hear her whisper again, and then a banging noise is heard from the other line.

“What’s that? Why are you whispering?” the line stays silence.

“I-it’s your dad. He has been acting weird lately.” She says coughing silently.

“Weird as in?” I ask starting to worry.

“Weird as in.. well Jonah r-ran away a few weeks ag-“

“Jonah ran away! You mean as not knowing where he is?!” I my vision blurred due to the tears I’m trying to pull back. I feel Harry take my hand.