Chapter 17

“OMFG! NO NO! help! Ahh” screams surround the whole apartment. I looked at Finn while taking a sip of tea “What the fuck is happening up there..?” he asks, I know what he is exactly thinking “Nahh. I don’t think so.” I said while Daniella rushes down the stairs. “T-today I-I am going to a diner.. right. S-so it’s not an actual dinner it’s a dinner with Harry’s mom. I think it’s toooo soon yes but I mean I cou-uldn’t just say no. If you know what I mean. W-well I need You help to to… to what oh yeah to look acceptable. On the dinner. With Harry’s mom. On her house. With his sister. Please help me they might not like me! I mean like that so then they will think I’m bad… but I’m not I swear!” she rapidly says until she is out of breath. “Good morning.. “ I say sarcastically. “Night. Not  can you help me??” she says while looking at Finn who is wide eyes about her ‘speech’. “Yes sure. Go get ready we will go to get some stuff at Conner’s” I said while she nodded and walked away like a child. “Wait. Did I said.. night?” she ask “Yep..” me and Finn say at the same time and laugh. “Well okay..” she says rushing to her room. “Jeezz.. you should take her to a psychologist..” Finn teases.. “haha, and you think I haven’t planned on it” I laugh back.

Daniella’s POV

The day went off by panicking over the dinner while Nadya straighten my hair and did my makeup. The dress. Its strapless up to my knees. Its luminous brownish kind of and my makeup is neutral dark colors. I ended up bringing two front pieces of my hair to the back. Adding em black heels lol. I’m still waiting for harry even though its 7:45 and he is supposed to be here at 8. It’s weird because I’m always late haha. “Wow.. Dani you look amazing in that dress..” Finn uncomfortably compliments. “Thank you” I nodded with a smile walking away from the awkward moment between us. “I-I better keep-“

“Going? Where are you going?” I ask him while taking an apple from the counter.

“Nowhere.. why?” he asks confused by his own words.

“Never mind” I smiled.

I started to eat the apple hoping that it takes the nerves out of me. How can an apple take? Gosh my mind is so messed up. Haha.

I spotted Nadya looking at me from upstairs. “What?” I ask. “Nothing..” she smiles while walking down the stairs. “You’ll be fine!” she says. “Yeah.. I’ll be fine..” I try to convince myself  “You know that.. I’m a bit pissed at Harry” I confess “What why?” she asks “Well.. yesterday he.. well he said he wants me because of my boobs? In another words.” I state while walking towards the door. “You know.. I-I think he didn’t meant that. Maybe you thought something else. You know he was complimenting.. your boobs?” I laugh so as she. “I think you’re messed up. Didn’t he said that they are pretty? Circular? Even-“

“Uhumm.. What’s happening her?” Finn interrupts.

“Gosh Finn you always interrupt! I can’t handle you anymore. Jezz. I disown you!” I state in sarcasm. While they laughed at my joke.

“Oh Dani you can’t live without me!” he teases while holding my with a hug.

“Yeah. Adding that you are the one that cleans. Actually now that I think I inherit you back” I smiled at him while he laughs.

“Hello?” a raspy deep voice interrupts.

“Harry. Hi” I say unwrapping myself from Finn.

It’s no big deal that he jokes around with me and hugs me I mean he is like my brother so is Nadya like my sister. And so are many other people haha.

“Ready to go?” he asks as I walk past him.

“Yes” I snap. Rejecting his hug.

“Night lover birds! Behavee” I command to Nadya and Finn while closing the door behind me.

“Babe, What’s wrong?” Harry asks as I crawl into his car.

“Nothing..” I smile.

“No kiss? Or hug?” he nearly begs.

I roll eyes at him. Moving myself to his lap. It’s really tight here because this is a car. You know? I wrapped my hands around his neck well tying because of my cast, while he licks his lips and looks at my eyes.

“Hey” I simply say while leaning in to kiss his wet and pink lips. His hands slide down my back making me giggle. As my tongue enters his mouth he moans. I start to move my hips on his lap until he pulls back.

“Someone is feeling wild tonight.” He teases.

“Who could it be?” I tease back.

“Leave that for tonight babe..” he winks. I immediately remove myself from him and lay back on the co-driver’s seat.

“Why are you so tense?” he asks.

All I can do is think of my ex boyfriend slapping me, forcing me to stay in bed, raping me. I should be over it by now but I’m not. It’s not that easy. Everyone in high school knew about it. Joked about it, it felt horrible. Just to know that you can’t trust in half of the people surrounding you. Before I notice I’m crying. I don’t want to make a big deal about it.

“hey Dani what’s wrong? Did I said some-“

“No. no you didn’t it’s okay, I’m okay” I lie

“Do you want to talk about it?” He ask

“No.. actually. I don’t want to hide anything but I mean it’s-“

“It’s okay just tell me” he plea

“Well back home. When I has in high school.. My-y boyfriend I mean ex.. W-well he, he.. let’s say he raped me..” I said while tears started to fall down my face.

I look back at Harry who was looking at me carefully.

“The rumor spread around the whole school before I could imagine..” I said looking back to the window

“Gosh it feels good to tell someone this part of me” I nearly laugh wiping the tears off my face.

“Sorry I didn’t meant to put that up. I-I just haven’t actually said it to someone. Everyone knew it before I could realize the actions.” I smile looking back at Harry, his eyes are teary but he won’t cry I know.

“No, no it’s okay really. I’m sorry that it happened.” He smiles back at me

“I’m sorry too.” I confess, ending the unpredictable conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hellooo! sorry that i haven't  been updating lately is that well i re-wrote the chapter because i forgot to save it....TYPICAL MEE! hahha well its dec 24 so MERRYY X-MASS! <3

THANKS SO SO MUCH for all the reads! vote and comment! <3 xoxo