chapter 2

When I woke up I herd my parents down stairs. Probably making breakfast. I made my way down stairs into the kitchen. My mom turned to me with a big smile on her face. But she frowned when she looked down. "Uhh Collie. You might want to go back upstairs and go to the bathroom." My dad turned around and one look at me he started laughing. My mom hit him in the arm. "Frank. That is not funny. That means that he's going to get horny in high school and get a girl pregnant." what the fuck is she taking about I thought. "Wait, mom what are you talking about?" I asked. "Sweetie, look down." Right when I looked down I turn around and ran back up stairs. How the fuck did I get a boner. I ran into my bathroom to take a cold shower.

     Okay so I had a boner when I work up. But last night I was dreaming about the white head boy. WHAT THE FUCK!! No I cant be attractive to him. Im not gay no just no. I stopped thinking about it and got out the shower. My little 'problem' was gone so I went back into the kitchen. My dad looked at me with a big grin on his face. "So I guess you had good dreams last night."  "Frank!!! That is not funny. What if he gets a girl pregnant? Then what?" I wanted to tell her that I won't get a girl pregnant because I wasn't into any girl. I was into a guy. Wait. Did I just say that. No no no no. I I'm not into a guy I know I'm not. I'm not gay. I'm just a little confu- "Son?" I herd my dad interpreted my thoughts. I turned to look at him and he had a worried look on his face.

      "Are you okay? We were trying to get your attention but you zoned out. Are you okay?" I looked at my mom and she had the same facial expression my dad had. "Oh sorry guys. Just nervous for high school." I lied.

     The rest of the day I got everything ready for school tomorrow. I got all my school clothes and supplies.

      It was around 8:30. I sat on my bed thinking about the white head boy. I wonder if he was in high school to. Maybe I'll get to see him tomorrow. And with that thought I feel asleep.

..........................................................................This chapter was a little short but I hoped you like it. And I have a lot of grammar mistakes sorry bout that but yeah.